[1.0.9c]Derailed Gamers|AOTBT|PvE|PvP|Towny|Economy|80 Slot|New Server|WHITELISTED|TS3

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign(In game name): rkilla345
Where are you from?: cayman islands 345 REPRESENT! 
What do you like to build?:modern-esque houses and tech systems :P
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: build things and horde items
Why do you want to play on this server? i am looking for a fun server and yet to find one.
Do you have Teamspeak? no but i could get it

Ign(In game name): nazgulas54
Where are you from?: Romania 
What do you like to build?: Houses
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder
Why do you want to play on this server? Cause a friend of  mine joined the server
Do you have Teamspeak? No

Ign(In game name): DizzlePimp
Where are you from?: US
What do you like to build?: Castles, houses, and etc
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder and explorer and mining, I love mining.
Why do you want to play on this server?My friend Zerk187 plays on your server and I would really love to get on and play with him.  He speaks highly of your server.

Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Ign(In game name): Spongario12
Where are you from?:Florida, USA
What do you like to build?: I don't build a lot, but when I do I usually build modern stuff.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Mining and Engineering.
Why do you want to play on this server? Well, it seems like fun and it seems like it has a great community, and I would like to be a part of it. :)
Do you have Teamspeak?   Yes.

Ign(In game name): Keniafan1997
Where are you from?: The Netherlands
What do you like to build?: Houses, furniture and nature!
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder, archeologist and just hanging around with the community
Why do you want to play on this server? I really like community servers and attack of the b-team so this is perfect for me!
Do you have Teamspeak? Hell yeah!

Ign(In game name): mafixo
Where are you from?: Argentina
What do you like to build?: Farms of almost everything  and automatic systems
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Exploring mods and trying out every single item en the game.
Why do you want to play on this server?  I think the best experiences playing minecraft happens when u play with people u actually know or better u can talk to them while u are playing. 
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes.

Ign(In game name): just221122112211
Where are you from?:Canada
What do you like to build?:Lots And Lots OF Farms
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:miner/farmer
Why do you want to play on this server?im bored of ssp
Do you have Teamspeak?si (yes)

Ign(In game name): just221122112211
Where are you from?:Canada
What do you like to build?:Lots And Lots OF Farms
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:miner/farmer
Why do you want to play on this server?im bored of ssp
Do you have Teamspeak?si (yes)

Ign(In game name):RatFunk
Where are you from?: CA
What do you like to build?: Mysterious contraptions
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Miner/ engin
Why do you want to play on this server? towny is cool, chance of pvp but respectfull, professional.
Do you have Teamspeak?  yea but i just camp mumble.

Just figured I would say that the server is coming along nicely and thanks to everyone for joining we love the community the server has made and how well everything is going... We don't have a player limit so keep rolling in XD

Ign - 20189TNT

Age - 17 

Where are you from? - Vietnam

What do you like to build? - Random buildings that merge together to create a small town

What do you like to do mostly? - Collecting items and looking for good biome location (ex: seasonal biome)

Why do you want to play on this server? - New experience, challenge myself without the OP singleplayer world tool. Socialize is good heh?

Do you have TeamSpeak? - I can ... well too shy to speak, soiwy :)

Ign - RiCe_PoT

Age - 28

Where are you from? - Australia, Sydney

What do you like to build? - Large Manor, fortress and fantasy builds

What do you like to do mostly? - Collecting flora and fauna, farming, mining, food plus, witchery, building.

Why do you want to play on this server? - Different community to my old one, so why not :)

Do you have TeamSpeak? - I'm on your ts now, so yes I do have TS. 

Ign(In game name):FatherOfSniping_
Where are you from?:Kentucky,USA
What do you like to build?:Giant Towers
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:miner and builder
Why do you want to play on this server?looks like an amazing server been looking for a decent Attack of the B-team server
Do you have Teamspeak?no but i can download asap matter in fact ill download it right now

Edited by DeathOfNite

Ign - NUK04

Age - 20

Where are you from? - Australia, Melbourne

What do you like to build? - Large Manor, fortress and fantasy builds

What do you like to do mostly? - Collecting, farming, mining, witchery, building, red stoning.

Why do you want to play on this server? - Want to play B-team for both the game and the community

Do you have TeamSpeak? - Yes.

plus Rice told me to apply :) 

Edited by NUK04

Ign(In game name): grimion790
Where are you from?: Central USA
What do you like to build?: Buildings, and interiors
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: I'm A builder, or part-time miner
Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play on this server because my cousin recommended it and I love to build
Do you have Teamspeak? I do.

Ign(In game name): Sweatyj34
Where are you from?: Us
What do you like to build?: Everything
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Explorer
Why do you want to play on this server? Because it seems to be a really good one
Do you have Teamspeak?  No

Where are you from?: Louisiana, USA

What do you like to build?:Well on this pack I plan on getting into galacticraft. I have a good understanding of thermal expansion and want to get to space as soon as possible. :D

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Mostly building and engineering I'd say.

Why do you want to play on this server?Honestly? I'm sick of the bigger servers. The one I usually play on had to disable half the mods because of high player count issues and other things. I'm looking for a small server, with a friendly community, to really break into all this modpack has to offer.

Do you have Teamspeak?  Yup, I do. 

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons