[1.0.9c]Derailed Gamers|AOTBT|PvE|PvP|Towny|Economy|80 Slot|New Server|WHITELISTED|TS3

Application(Talking to Konman on Teamspeak Helps)

Ign(In game name):Alloy_
Where are you from?:US
What do you like to build?:Big factories or cool houses
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:builder and Engineer
Why do you want to play on this server?Because its seems cool and it will be fun with other people
Do you have Teamspeak?yes

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: tomthebattleaxe

I like to build massive factories cause I'm lazy and they make them from a reason

Mostly Do: Engineering, building big thinks like engineering 

I want to play on this server because B-Team interests me and my friend killmasta17 wants to play the pack. 

I do have TS, we talked already

Ign(In game name): BooBooKitty919
Where are you from?: NC, US
What do you like to build?: Anything that interests me at the time.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Engineer/Builder
Why do you want to play on this server? I want to be apart of a smaller based server and still be able to explore the modpack to its full potential.
Do you have Teamspeak? yes.

IGN: drago45547

Where are you from?: Australia, Victoria

What do like to build?: I love doing pixel art

What do you like to do mostly?: Builder or Explorer

Why do you want to play on this server?: This server has a whitelist and I dont like servers with half a million people on them and I prefer servers where there are no griefers

Do you have TeamSpeak?: No

Ign(In game name): BetweenInsanity
Where are you from?: United States, Texas
What do you like to build?: Aesthetically pleasing yet functional buildings.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Build, definitely build... Also raising armies of the undead.
Why do you want to play on this server?: Some of my frienderinos started playerino-ing on this server and said it was pretty fantastirino. So, loving ATBT I had to come check it out! Pls no copy pastarino.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yuperino.

Ign(In game name): tail900
Where are you from?: USA (AR)
What do you like to build?: Factories, Docks, Boats, etc.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:  Engineer/Builder
Why do you want to play on this server?  Because I am looking for a nice community that (hopefully) is greifer free and is usually up.  And from what I can tell, this one fits that description.
Do you have Teamspeak?  No.
Edited by tail900_official

Hey Man- Sorry for posting this twice but I didn't get a reply last time (i'm back on page 10) anyway, just checking in to see if you can let me play of not. Thanks for reading and I hope to see you on the server soon.

My Application:

Ign(In game name):ChipChocolateJr
Where are you from?:United States
What do you like to build?:Houses, Factories, Amusement Parks
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Build, Engineer and play around
Why do you want to play on this server? Because Attack of the B-Team will be more fun playing with others than by myself.  :)
Do you have Teamspeak? Yep

Edited by ChipChocolateJr

Ign(In game name):SmaugBaggins
Where are you from?:Florida
What do you like to build?:anything that comes to my mind at the time
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Mine and Build
Why do you want to play on this server?Because i havent found any good servers and Singleplayer is lonely
Do you have Teamspeak?Yes

Ign(In game name):Box_Tub
Where are you from?:Vietnam
What do you like to build?:Houses
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:I mostly like to build
Why do you want to play on this server?Because there are barely any server for me to play 
Do you have Teamspeak? No

Ign(In game name):FireVapper
Where are you from?:Vietnam
What do you like to build?:Everything
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:I like to miner mostly
Why do you want to play on this server?Cuz there are barely any other server i can play on 
Do you have Teamspeak?No

Ign(In game name):minimongoose19
What do you like to build?:Dark, Necromantic structures with a powerful feel of atmosphere and emotion.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Miner, Builder
Why do you want to play on this server?My friends play here, and also I look forward to building with the new B-team pack. Having a friendly server and people who play seems very enjoyable.
Do you have Teamspeak?yes

Ign(In game name):ssgoku411
What do you like to build?:Tents, camps, fortresses
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:build and craft
Why do you want to play on this server? Alot of my friends (brcoke96 and Itsahri) and soon to be more!
Do you have Teamspeak? yes

Ign:

agent_waddles.

Where are you from?:

Fl.

What do you like to build?:

Houses & bases. 

What do you like to do mostly?

I like to mine, build, and adventure with other players.

Why do you want to play on this server?

To play with my friends (that are already on) and to make new friends. Also to try out the pack.

Do you have Teamspeak?

Sorry no. But i might look in seeing it.

Edited by cyberblock

IGN:UnderMyKnife

Where are you from?: Michigan

What do you like to build?: I like to build cool inventions and cool bases

What do you like to do mostly?:I like to mine and build and help friends and other people out

Why do you want to play on this server?:I enjoy meeting knew people and having a community to help and build with

Do you have teamspeek?:Yes

Ign(In game name): Xanik
Where are you from?: Massachusetts
What do you like to build?: Modern, rustic, crazy houses of all sorts, landscaping
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Building, exploring, more building, looking at what others have built
Why do you want to play on this server? Tried a few open servers and it wasn't really for me..too much spam and not enough community. World felt empty
Do you have Teamspeak? No but I can get it

Ign(In game name):monkeytwins

What do you like to build?:Factories
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Explorer,Miner
Why do you want to play on this server?Because i havent found a good Attack of the B Team server and this one looks awesome
Do you have Teamspeak?Yes

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons