[1.0.9c]Derailed Gamers|AOTBT|PvE|PvP|Towny|Economy|80 Slot|New Server|WHITELISTED|TS3

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign(In game name): JudgeXion
Where are you from?: Sweden
What do you like to build?: Nothing specific, I like to build anything.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Building, But I like to do everything.
Why do you want to play on this server? I wanted to play on a good looking server with not to many banned items, so I have somewhere fun to play with my friends.
Do you have Teamspeak? I do.

Edited by JudgeXion

ING: PsychoticAnomaly
Where are you from: Alabama
What do you like to build: Hobbit Holes xD
What do you like to do: I'm a miner for the most part, but... I like the technical stuff too~
Why do you want to play on this server: Because I'm looking for a server that doesn't crash every hour that has nice people :3

Do you have teamspeak: I dooooo~ I'm shy talking at first, but yeah o.o; Eventually I won't shut up.

Ign(In game name): VillenMC
Where are you from?:Virginia, USA
What do you like to build?:I like to build alot of different stuff
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Mostly the building, but I also like to mine
Why do you want to play on this server?I am looking to a cool Attack of the B team server to join
Do you have Teamspeak:Yes I do 

Ign(In game name): Calvin1119
Where are you from?: Midwestern USA
What do you like to build?: I'm not much of a builder. Just simple houses.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Engineering
Why do you want to play on this server? Some of my friends are applying. I like community on my servers
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Ign(In game name): AscendedMal

Where are you from?: Illinois
What do you like to build?: Modern homes and underground bases, tends to change upon biome decision

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder, engineer, scientist and diplomat
Why do you want to play on this server?: I've been looking for an Attack of the B-Team for a bit and found this one, I like what the server offers (yay no griefing!) also a friend of mine apparently plays here.
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes, and enjoy meeting possible allies.

Ign(In game name): SirFooblygarg
Where are you from?: USA
What do you like to build?: I don't build much, I prefer living in generated structures.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Exploring, Mining, PvE
Why do you want to play on this server? The other 3 AoTBT servers I play on keep crashing, and 2 of them have resetted their maps.
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes.

Ign(In game name):Skully_Jones
Where are you from?: Belgium (The country with the best beer in the whole world :P )
What do you like to build?: A sweet looking house on top of the hill
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Explorer, Builder and Engineers
Why do you want to play on this server?: It is no fun playing alone, just looking for a nice community
Do you have Teamspeak? Don't even know what it is

Ign(In game name):Elunor502
Where are you from?:The Netherlands
What do you like to build?:Houses/small castels
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Mine,Build, and experiment with mods
Why do you want to play on this server? I was looking for a nice mature groep of people who don't grief and be nice to each other.
Do you have Teamspeak? yes

Ok, so I've already applied and been accepted, and I noticed you needed admins and I didn't see any app/format to use or website to go to (Im sure I just skimmed over it) But I'm just going to write my own down here (I've tabbed three times erasing the app all three times) So here it is. (Also, I do NOT have teamspeak, but I hope this won't change anything as it shouldn't.)

Ign: Electricshock19

Experience: Ive been in staff positions many times on different servers, I know the basics (and more) I can handle most situations very well and can do things all staff should be able to do and more.

Why me?: Im much more experienced than most, making me a better choice, and with this new mod pack id love to try it out and help others.

I can't think of anything else to put, if you have questions please ask, thank you :)

Ign(In game name): REDTIGER303
Where are you from?:England
What do you like to build?:Redstone contraptions and bases with uses in every part
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Miner Builder and Engineer
Why do you want to play on this server? ive been on a private vanilla server before and i really enjoyed the atmosphere that comes with playing minecraft with other people and i feel a modded private server would have the same atmosphere
Do you have Teamspeak? yes i do have teamspeak

p.s. if you are looking for admins i have been an admin on the gameslabs server

(ip: play.gameslabs.net) for almost 2 years and feel i could be of great help if you need admins

Ign(In game name): TheGreenTieShow
Where are you from?: England
What do you like to build?:  all kinds of stuff but i really want to build something for the community to use.   
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder, Exploring.
Why do you want to play on this server?  looks fun, I feel to lonely playing singleplayer.  Also Teamspeak :D
Do you have Teamspeak? YES, though I sometimes don't talk  but i still love being on TS.

Ign(In game name): concrist
Where are you from?: Texas (Howdy!)
What do you like to build?: Secret underground bases with even more secret rooms/escape passages. Dunno why, but I always have at least one or two escape passages.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder, with miner and engi to a lesser extent.
Why do you want to play on this server? The server looks fun, and I'm looking for a place to play this modpack with some friendly/fun people, since single player gets a tad stale after a while.
Do you have Teamspeak? I do indeed, good sirs and/or madams.

Ign(In game name): B1uedog
Where are you from?:Florida usa
What do you like to build?:I would say im best at building large factories to build various items, also im pretty good with redstone .
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: I would classify my self as a mix between a builder and an engineer.
Why do you want to play on this server? The server I have been playing on for almost a year now has shutdown and i would like to find a new community to become involved with.
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes, and I have been fairly active on teamspeak in the past.

Other: Me and my two other friends play together alot and if i am accepted into this server they may want to play with me so thts 3 potential new people!

Also i consider my self pretty mature, and I fit in well with most communities :) that i have joined and look forward to being a part of this one!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons