[1.0.9c]Derailed Gamers|AOTBT|PvE|PvP|Towny|Economy|80 Slot|New Server|WHITELISTED|TS3

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Skittles_anator

Age 14

Where are you from canada

what do you like to build:Nothing much but my base

What do you like to do mostly: Miner/Witchery

Why do you want to play on this server: because I like to play on whitelisted servers because if its not whitelisted its griefed

Do you have teamspeak: nope, and I don't feel like talking to people who are pretty older than me it would be awkward and I wouldn't talk much so if its okay I wouldn't do teamspeak, I hope I can still get on though.

Ign(In game name): urhippy
Where are you from?: USA/CA
What do you like to build?: Mostly small houses (think of the village houses) and giant trees/god tree things.. I like nature;
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: I like to build mostly, but I love exploring as well. Half of the time I'll be building and messing with the mods and the other half I'll be running around caves and biomes, derping around lol
Why do you want to play on this server? I just got into the AOTBT modpack and have become super addicted (like staying up till 2-3AM addicted..). Tried open servers, but the lag/grief/and just annoying-ness of rude people griefing new kids at spawn have made me really want to switch to a private server.
Do you have Teamspeak? No, and I'm not very keen on getting it quite honestly. I don't really do voice chats, lol. Hopefully this isn't a huge, deciding factor;
Edited by nicahl

Ign(In game name): sonicfan315
Where are you from?: Northern United States
What do you like to build?: Bases, mad scientist labs, castles, temples.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Redstone Engineering
Why do you want to play on this server?: I've been looking for a server with a good group of people to play on and this one looked pretty good.
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes i do

Ign(In game name): purerock100

Where are you from?: USA.

What do you like to build?: I personally don't like building. Besides my homes, that is...

What do you like to do mostly: Exploration, Mining, Witchcraft.

Why do you want to play on this server? I'd love to have an actual AOTBT server for once. All of the public servers seem to either be really poorly made or extremely laggy.

Do you have Teamspeak? Yes... but I don't have a mic.

Edited by Purerock99

Ign(In game name): JustinIzHeer (mine) and Joshchwa (My brother's)
Where are you from?: California, USA.
What do you like to build?: It depends. Usually when I come across a new modpack (such as Attack of the B Team), I tend to build almost everything because I want to explore the mods.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Probably Builder or Miner.
Why do you want to play on this server? To play on a nice, whitelisted server (controlled environment).
Do you have Teamspeak? No.

IGN? leon920

Age? 23 

Where are you from? North Carolina US

What do you like to build? secret bunkers secret entrances and towers occasionally

What do you like to do most? build and mine secret bunkers take a lot of redstone and stone 

Why do you want to play on this server? I have been looking forever for a good server with no griefers and that isn't constantly down 

Do you have teamspeak? no

Ign(In game name):Maxtor21
Where are you from?:US
What do you like to build?:contraptions and buildings
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:miner/builder
Why do you want to play on this server?i love this mod, and think it will be much better on a server with others, especially on one where people are all there to have fun together
Do you have Teamspeak?not yet, but can & will install, just gotta get an adapter for my wireless headset so i can chat

Ign(In game name): MinimanTheFirst
Where are you from?: USA
What do you like to build?: Medieval structures
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder
Why do you want to play on this server? It's Attack of the B-Team, my favorite modpack yet, on multiplayer. That's all the reason I need.
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes, although I have no idea how it works

Ign(In game name): zerk187
Where are you from?: USA
What do you like to build?: I really like building machines or a building if I have a good idea for one.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Miner/Engineer mostly.
Why do you want to play on this server? The last AOTB server I joined moved to a different modpack and I think this server would be fun to play on.
Do you have Teamspeak? Yup

Ign: CryptoFascist
Where are you from?: Glasgow, Scotland
What do you like to build?: Humble towns and Villages with some character to them. 
What do you like to do mostly: Definitely a Bulider, but I enjoy the gathering process.
Why do you want to play on this server? Looking for a stable server that wont lose any progress with sudden shutdowns. This certainly seems like the right place.
Do you have Teamspeak? Not currently, but I'll download if required.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons