[1.0.9c]Derailed Gamers|AOTBT|PvE|PvP|Towny|Economy|80 Slot|New Server|WHITELISTED|TS3

Ign(In game name): Sasasa377
Where are you from?: MO
What do you like to build?: Fortresses etched into caves or mountains
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: All of the above? I'm fairly militaristic
 Why do you want to play on this server? Been a while since i've been on a nice cozy server with a community to it
Do you have Teamspeak? I do, though if its still updated is something else entirely

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign(In game name): catzrcute

Where are you from?: US

What do you like to build?: I mostly like to build small modern looking houses

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Scientist I guess because I mostly like to figure out all of the mods on the current modpack and try to help others understand it

Why do you want to play on this server?: I want to join this server because I think this server has a lot of potential and will be a lot better than the other ones that I have seen

Do you have Teamspeak?: No

Ign(In game name):samuel112313
Where are you from?:US, Georgia
What do you like to build?:a nice home for me and my friends to prosper on and enjoy
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: miner/builder
Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play on a new server mostly because of the new land, and also, your server seems like a very friendly place and thats what i am looking for in a server. I also like your rules, and I want to play on a server in general because i can learn more about Attack of the B-team through other people's hints and tips
Do you have Teamspeake: No, but I can easily get it

Ign(In game name): Poseidon667
Where are you from?: CA USA
What do you like to build?: what ever comes to mind , im a creative person
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: mineing and building
Why do you want to play on this server? Miner/Builder...Pissy Dwarf
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Ign(In game name): Kransuri
Where are you from?: Phoenix, Arizona
What do you like to build?: As a fan of the 'B-Team' I like to consider my builds a work of Art and having some sort of functionality (Machines to make game play exciting)
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: 50% Miner, 30% Builder, 15% Engineer, 5% Crazy Mofo
Why do you want to play on this server? While its fun trying to find ways of hiding from and outsmarting Greifers and Raiders, Its quite tiresome. Just want an easy-going server to play on with a plethora of entertaining and exciting individuals... Maybe we can start our own "B-Team" group and make videos!
Do you have Teamspeak? I do! I also have Mumble, Ventrilo, and Skype!

If accepted to the server please E-mail me at [email protected] or simply reply here.

Thanks!

Ign(In game name):ItsAhri
Where are you from?:England
What do you like to build?:Mountain Cities, Cave towns, ect
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:50% Builder, 50% shenanigans and just messing around and having fun with everyone
Why do you want to play on this server? I've been looking for a AotBT server with a small and close community to get to know and just have fun, on top of witching people secretly, with thier permission 

Ign(In game name): FleecyWelshGez/TheFleecy
Where are you from?: North East Wales, United Kingdom
What do you like to build?: Eye-Popping builds coupled with a great modpack and hopefully a good server, make for A LOT of great content for my YouTube Channel (^-^*)
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: 
Why do you want to play on this server?: 10% Engineer, 15% Builder, and 75% reason to have Shenanigans with Navs (Navac :3)
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yup! (Y)

Ign(In game name): ItsCast
Where are you from?: United Kingdom
What do you like to build?: Cave towns and small villages mostly, although I'm not that bad
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Mining and collecting resources
Why do you want to play on this server?: AotBT is a very fun modpack, I want to find a server to join and have some fun with my friends
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

Ign(In game name): mfkdso
Where are you from?:Alabma U.S.
What do you like to build?:really fancy buildings with the chisel and cp mods :)
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Builder
Why do you want to play on this server?There are not very many atb servers yet, but i probably wont be leaving the server whenever a new one comes along.
Do you have Teamspeak? yes, but no mic :( i do however use skype.

Ign(In game name):RampagingLegend
Where are you from?: TX
What do you like to build?: ships
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Miner/builder
Why do you want to play on this server? Not fun doing things alone, just want a big community to play with
Do you have Teamspeak? I do

Ign: Doodlepuff10

Where are you from?: 'Merica

What do you like to build?: Depends- Castles

Cottages

Smelteries

Factories

What do youi like to do mostly?: Miner: Thermal Expansion Engineer: Tinker's Construct Forger

Why do you want to play on this server?: Laxattax99 and I are looking for a good server with other people and to find some inspiration from other Crafters

Do you have Teamspeak? I do not have it and also have no idea what it even is!

IGN: IILaxattax99II

Age 16

Where are you from?: America

What do you like to build?: I like building cool houses and things involving certain mods like project red and Archimedes ships

What do you like to do mostly? I like to mine,build, and play around with fun mods

Why do you want to play on this server? Kellach and I have been looking for a good server with other people and this one looks good to us

Do you have teamspeak? No i am not very sure what teamspeak really is

IGN: DiabloE

Age 15

Where are you from?: UK

What do you like to build?: I like building awesome labs

What do you like to do mostly? I like to play AOTB for the mods and record youtube videos

Why do you want to play on this server? I want to meet a new group of people and enjoy AOTB

Do you have teamspeak? Yes

IGN: Squazzil

Where are you from?: United Kingdom

What do you like to build?: I like mainly building machines and redstone. I like building and getting lots of power and to automate things , like food and smelting :P

What do you like to do mostly? Mainly mine for resources and getting power for all machines 

Why do you want to play on this server? I would like to play on a server that is active, the server i have been playing on is good but the community and economy side isn't that good. 

Do you have teamspeak? I think so, i have not used it properly before but i would be willing to give it a go and see how it is :)

Ign(In game name): brcoke96
Where are you from?: United States
What do you like to build?: Tribal looking things Tents, huts, etc.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Engineer
Why do you want to play on this server? A couple of friends play and got me into the modpack and asked me to join
Do you have Teamspeak?  I do

Ign(In game name):Tazzy0
Where are you from?:U.S
What do you like to build?:Different things to experiment with.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Explore,mine , experiment
Why do you want to play on this server? Seems like a fun server to be on, and a "safer" one because of the whitelist.

IGN: JonnyHopkinsxxx

Where Are You From?: Michigan

What Do You Like To Build?: I like making sick inventions and cool houses/bases for my inventions

What Do You Like To Do Mostly? I like building and mining and sometimes making some red stone inventions

Why Do You Want To Play On This Server? I enjoy playing with others and helping when I can.

Do You Have Teamspeak: Yes just got it a couple of days ago

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons