Please post cracked servers here

I've been trying to find B-Team servers but most of them are not cracked so if you like to post your server here I might also be able to make a video about it but I'll only record on school holidays.

Must have:

• Server ip
  • Rules(if you are lazy then you don't have to)

​Thanks.

P.S don't know if this is the right place to put it 

P.S don't know if this is the right place to put it 

It wasn't.  You have received a 90-day break from posting.  You may return after that period and resume posting.  Hopefully that time will have provided a meaningful period to consider the course of your life.  I'd guess it won't, but you never know.

• 1 month later...

:)))))))))))

I finally got my cracked attack bteam server working 

Ip: 127.0.0.1:25565

version : recomended one

Its also bukkit so Bukkit attack bteam , So Faction , PvP , ummm some other shit

All the so called cracked servers , fkin retarded ones think just turning online mode :offline , Its cracked well NOPE!!!

Idiots its ur run.bat.

Reason for cracked : People like over in cruatia or wt ever its called , its os expensive , Cuz Some my friends have problems and they cant get it. That why i have it cracked , Minecraft is owned by Notch and if he says its ok , Then STFU. I do have premium but my friends have probs getting it.

• Moderators
Minecraft is owned by Notch and if he says its ok

Since when has Notch said it was ok to crack his game?

Has any game dev ever said anywhere it is okay to crack their piece of art?

Edited by Munaus

Since when has Notch said it was ok to crack his game?

Has any game dev ever said anywhere it is okay to crack their piece of art?

Yes he did, in an interview and then tweeted it out saying its ok. He did shut down the websites that gave free cracked shit but later on he relized that his younger fans cant afford it for various reasons, So he decided that he has alot of money and its getting famous even though der are hackers . So he just decided to tweet out , that his ok if the younger viewrs get hacked clients. but if u have money but want to just use cracked den fk u. I am premium becuz i wana support mc but i kno ders ppl who just cant afford it.

Edited by KayneS1

Kayne, you'd be surprised what's entertaining here. :)

I'm not sure how you think that some settings in the run.bat make it cracked, though.  I'd really love to hear you explain it - you've lost me.

The thing is (bukkit) dont like cracked so when u change properties to cracked they say nah and stop it when .bat file get run. But normal vanilla has the setting from properties to change to offline and jar is jar so it cant be changed. .bat u can modify and say the ram and stop the bypass of cracked. When u tell bypass to fuck off by replacing with just any random bull. You can enter. I am a pro with bukkit / any other server. Now launcher wise ive no clue cuz i aint touhing with that shit cuz i dont wana explode my brain from all that thinkin. But the servers that say its cracked only chagne the properties and i couldnt go in with a cracked launcher but with my account i could. So i tested my own server and relized it was the bat that stopped it. I had simmillar problem with my vannilla bukkit server. I searched youtube found out that it was the run.bat that stooped it. Yes u do create the .bat ur self but wer do u get the info to put in the run.bat is the question?

That's fascinating - so you're loading the same .jar (bteam?) but with some different switches in the jar?

Yes u do create the .bat ur self but wer do u get the info to put in the run.bat is the question?

I'd like to see what you've put in your run.bat/launch.bat if you don't mind, I couldn't be more serious when I say I hope it'll provide me with a lot of entertainment :)

Reason for cracked : People like over in cruatia or wt ever its called , its os expensive , Cuz Some my friends have problems and they cant get it.

This is, personally, my favorite part...  though it's all good.  My second-favorite part is that it is posted immediately following Terazu's shutdown of the OP.

Oh yeah definitely, (upon prompting) one of my friends has admitted they are Cruatiattican.  The terribly low GDP of that country makes it hard for them to import anything.  I don't think they even have a top level domain or wikipedia page, you know?  Rough times.

Yes he did, in an interview and then tweeted it out saying its ok. He did shut down the websites that gave free cracked shit but later on he relized that his younger fans cant afford it for various reasons, So he decided that he has alot of money and its getting famous even though der are hackers . So he just decided to tweet out , that his ok if the younger viewrs get hacked clients. but if u have money but want to just use cracked den fk u. I am premium becuz i wana support mc but i kno ders ppl who just cant afford it.

I would like some proof.

How about a Livestream for the people of Cruatia so we can raise money to buy them the game? This is a serious human rights issue for those poor people. #clientforcruatia

Start an internet petition to get unicef and other big aid groups to stop with their wasted "food and healthcare for the starving" thing and address the real issue facing those poor people.

That's fascinating - so you're loading the same .jar (bteam?) but with some different switches in the jar?

I'd like to see what you've put in your run.bat/launch.bat if you don't mind, I couldn't be more serious when I say I hope it'll provide me with a lot of entertainment :)

The thing at the end its something along the lines of ignui or somehing with a g , That bit their tells the hacked clients to http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

The thing is (bukkit) dont like cracked so when u change properties to cracked they say nah and stop it when .bat file get run. But normal vanilla has the setting from properties to change to offline and jar is jar so it cant be changed. .bat u can modify and say the ram and stop the bypass of cracked. When u tell bypass to fuck off by replacing with just any random bull. You can enter. I am a pro with bukkit / any other server. Now launcher wise ive no clue cuz i aint touhing with that shit cuz i dont wana explode my brain from all that thinkin. But the servers that say its cracked only chagne the properties and i couldnt go in with a cracked launcher but with my account i could. So i tested my own server and relized it was the bat that stopped it. I had simmillar problem with my vannilla bukkit server. I searched youtube found out that it was the run.bat that stooped it. Yes u do create the .bat ur self but wer do u get the info to put in the run.bat is the question?

*Looks at my local cracked bukkit(MCPC+) server, configured by only setting online-mode to false, that my roommate uses to play on since ATB got released*

Sorry but you have no idea what you are talking about, Im actually amazed you on even able to turn on your computer let alone open up a web browser to post some incoherent ramblings on a internet website.

Edited by Kr0nZ