Please post cracked servers here

• 5 years later...

OK, The Reason Why I Use Cracked Version Of Minecraft Is Because I Have No Way Of Purchasing The Game Myself Because I Do Not Have My Own Credit Card. I Dont Want To Ask My Parents Either Because It Would Be Weird At My Age. If The Game Was Available On Steam Or Is Given If You Have Purchased The Game On Mobile (Which I Have As Well As PlayStation) I Would Gladly Purchase The Game.

So Don't Think We Are Cheapskates Because As Said Earlier We Have Our Reasons.

I Am Also Aware Of The Fact That Codes Are Available In Some Stores, But Those Stores Are Not Nearby to Me And Again I Want To Refrain From Asking My Parents To Drive Me 30 Minutes Just To Buy Minecraft. You Will Probably Disregard This However And Continue Calling Us Assholes But Keep This In Mind When You Insult Users. 

-DrunkOnCatnip

Edited by DrunkOnCatnip
Added Info

1 hour ago, DrunkOnCatnip said:

OK, The Reason Why I Use Cracked Version Of Minecraft Is Because I Have No Way Of Purchasing The Game Myself Because I Do Not Have My Own Credit Card. I Dont Want To Ask My Parents Either Because It Would Be Weird At My Age. If The Game Was Available On Steam Or Is Given If You Have Purchased The Game On Mobile (Which I Have As Well As PlayStation) I Would Gladly Purchase The Game.

So Don't Think We Are Cheapskates Because As Said Earlier We Have Our Reasons.

I Am Also Aware Of The Fact That Codes Are Available In Some Stores, But Those Stores Are Not Nearby to Me And Again I Want To Refrain From Asking My Parents To Drive Me 30 Minutes Just To Buy Minecraft. You Will Probably Disregard This However And Continue Calling Us Assholes But Keep This In Mind When You Insult Users. 

-DrunkOnCatnip

You revived a thread from 2014 and we still don't care about you pirating assholes.

• Moderators
13 hours ago, DrunkOnCatnip said:

See, You Dont Even Think About It And Just Call Us Assholes Because You Must Be Right And You Heard Other People Say It Too So It Cant Be Wrong, Right?

This thread was dead and had no reason to be brought up again. Piracy is an issue and should by no means be approved of.

Get bent.