The only thing I use anymore from BC is the quarry and fuel. A TE conduit can convert to MJ, Just make sure there is at least 1 conduit between your machines requiring MJ (Galacticraft/Buildcraft) and anything producing RF.

Would like to know why phased pipes isnt in the pack anymore. TE are still way behind BC's pipes. Does anyone know a good way to move power from TE to BC since it seems I'm forced to use tesseract to teleport power now.

Tesseracts work with all buildcraft pipes. The new tesseracts can transport items, power and fluid all at the same time. Redstone flux autoconverts to MJ from leadstone/hardened leadstone and redstone conduits.

The only thing I use anymore from BC is the quarry and fuel. A TE conduit can convert to MJ, Just make sure there is at least 1 conduit between your machines requiring MJ (Galacticraft/Buildcraft) and anything producing RF.

For ppl like me who loves to use gates and to build my own solutions itemducs isn't an option yet. Have started to play around with itemducs and they work but I can build much better pipe system with BC pipe and gates and with the new BC routing system I'm pretty confident I can build a system that controlls down to singel blocks what happens in my pipe system.

Tesseracts work with all buildcraft pipes. The new tesseracts can transport items, power and fluid all at the same time. Redstone flux autoconverts to MJ from leadstone/hardened leadstone and redstone conduits.

Thanks alot for that informaton. I realy like tesseract but in the last version of tekkit I didnt need to use as much phased pipes to teleport power then if I had to use tesseracts and I can't put facades on a tesseract as I can put on phased. How it is in this verson I realy haven'y seen any numbers on the tesseract if they are the same or if they can teleport more. I realy can't see why they should decide for us what we should use. Let us player decide if we wanna use phased or tesseract as long as they work and don't crash the server/client.

Still haven't got an answer on why phased pipe have been removed. Tesseract doesn't work wiht any bc pipes so why remove the phased ones? Are they bugging or what is the problem?

You are still using BC mod in Tekkit so why cripple it?

I'm not intressted to know what everyone else think about tesseract. I like them but the BC support have been removed so phased are are still a musthave for us BC users.

Don't care what all think of itemduc and so on, they work but still they can't compete with BC pipes when it comes to build your own solutions instead of using premade ones.

Without the possibility to be able to teleport power, item and liquid we are pretty crippled and must build very uggly workarounds to be able to use tesseract and BC and still not be able to telepoert power.

I realy would like an answer and if there isnt a good answer why not just reinstate them again and let us player decide if we go for TE or BC solutions.

Still haven't got an answer on why phased pipe have been removed. Tesseract doesn't work wiht any bc pipes so why remove the phased ones? Are they bugging or what is the problem?

You are still using BC mod in Tekkit so why cripple it?

I'm not intressted to know what everyone else think about tesseract. I like them but the BC support have been removed so phased are are still a musthave for us BC users.

Don't care what all think of itemduc and so on, they work but still they can't compete with BC pipes when it comes to build your own solutions instead of using premade ones.

Without the possibility to be able to teleport power, item and liquid we are pretty crippled and must build very uggly workarounds to be able to use tesseract and BC and still not be able to telepoert power.

I realy would like an answer and if there isnt a good answer why not just reinstate them again and let us player decide if we go for TE or BC solutions.

I think the answer would be that the phased pipes are not part of the basic buildcraft mod, rather a separate mod called Additional Pipes, which, as far as I can tell with a quick googling, is not updated for minecraft 1.6.

"do you looking for this mod ? yap, now has working fine with the latest minecraft 1.6.4. With this mod you can adds two new pipes. The TeleportPipe (items) and the OilTeleportPipe(Liquids)"

That's grammar and spelling is a big turn-off...

Edited by Gorian