Voltz beta v3.0.0c going live, many bugfixes included!

Skuli

While it seems I am just repeating what others are saying on the topic, please bring back mekanism. Mekanism is a wonderful mod that is essential for day to day operations on voltz. While rotarycraft is neat and has many machines for different purposes... It just doesn't cut it as a valid replacement. It is incompatable with many of the power requirements of other mods withing voltz. Mekanism also provides the ability to automate one's power at an early level (something much more difficult with rotarycraft). These are only my opinions but seem to be shared by at least a few others. Now there are aspects of rotarycraft that are desiarable, however if given the option to choose between the two... I would choose mekanism.

A few things that we would be losing with mekanism that I would deeply miss:

Elite Factories

Atomic Disassemblers (or as my friends and I lovingly call it "smacky paddle")

Energy Cubes

Universal Cable

Pressurized Tubing

Mechanical Pipe

Obsidian tools and armor

Electric Pumps

And many more

Edited by ClaytonRayG

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried rotarycraft and its very fun stuff, its a totaly different energy system, BUT its not voltz anymore with it. The energy system is so much different then any other mods we seen that you should made a new modpack for it. Thermal expansion, mekanism and rotarycraft are three "core" mod and in my head they are exclusive to one another.

Totally agree.  I thought the original spirit of VOLTZ was to have a modpack with a consistent power type.   

It seems that iron can't be processed with Archaic methods in Resonant Induction in this pack. Also there still exists a duping glitch in the engineering table for any ore not placed in the center slot.

Would an update to the newest version of RI fix these issues?

I would love to see Rotorycraft just go away and UE with the rest of Ampz return, especially Electric Expansion, I really miss the transformers and Quantum Batboxes!

Electric expansion was discontinued back in 1.4, never made it to 1.5. That's why it isn't in voltz.

Ultimately, my question is- why. Why rotary craft instead of mekanism. Obviously they have their reasons, I just simply can't figure out why. Too easy of a mod? Too OP? They want to see us complain? Or do you simply want everyone mad so you can discontinue the pack.

P.s. rolled together another UE knockoff with mekanism so you can use it to see what you think of mekansim (though you probably already know...). Search "Blood craft UE" first thing that comes up. (picture is me riding an antimatter missile if that helps)

Edited by ImCoolYeah105

Not being funny but Voltz is voltz. Mods and all. Change most of the mods and it should not be called voltz.

Please just update Voltz with all the 1.5.2 Mods to 1.6.4. Thats all everyone asks. It would help the user base that is used to Voltz and would also allow your new voltz modpack to actually take off fast and not slowly.

My players do not want to learn a completely different playstyle. They just want to be able to play as they were with all their favourite items to hand.

It would certainly allow us server owners to easily upgrade the server without too much of a problem.

So please look into upgrading the current Voltz as is. That is what voltz is, not Red Voltz as its becoming.

Edited by djoveryde

Well I downloaded voltz with much to my dismay. I have a few suggestions. First is fix the server download link. I was going to play the recommended version 2.0.4, but the server files link is broken. So I am currently playing 3.0.0c which I do like. I would like to see more tech related mods. For starters Industrial craft 2 is in beta for Minecraft 1.6.4 & 1.7.2 http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=9843. Buildcraft would be a nice addition http://www.mod-buildcraft.com/download/, as would Logistic pipes http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1831791-16xbuildcraft-logistics-pipes/. The recommended mod for tech in this mod pack seems to be Mekanism's which has been removed for what ever reasion? http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1361286-164-mekanism-v6-universal-cable-balloons-5x-ore-duplication-jetpacks/. How about iron chest http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/981855-15-and-up-forge-universalironchests-50-minecraft-15-update/? I personally added in Tick Threading, a nice mod that muitie threads the minecraft server files and all mods that don't have threading http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/tickthreading-concurrent-entity-tile-entity-ticks-and-other-optimisations.6498/. This mod should honestly be in all technic mod packs IMO. It makes my Tekkit lite world playable. Without Tick Theading install my server crashes pretty fast with a 4Ghz quadcore and 16Gb of ram dedicated to running the server. I also got this nice little crash yesterday. My resolution was to use MCedit to delete those chunks containing the compressor.

"---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// My bad.

Time: 3/27/14 10:39 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.api.recipe.CompressorRecipes.findMatchingRecipe(Lnet/minecraft/inventory/IInventory;Lnet/minecraft/world/World;)Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;
    at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.tile.GCCoreTileEntityIngotCompressor.updateInput(GCCoreTileEntityIngotCompressor.java:138)
    at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.tile.GCCoreTileEntityIngotCompressor.func_70307_a(GCCoreTileEntityIngotCompressor.java:259)
    at net.minecraft.tileentity.TileEntity.func_70317_c(TileEntity.java:152)
    at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.func_75823_a(AnvilChunkLoader.java:440)
    at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.func_75822_a(AnvilChunkLoader.java:103)
    at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.func_75815_a(AnvilChunkLoader.java:83)
    at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73239_e(ChunkProviderServer.java:182)
    at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:118)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:294)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:264)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:187)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 2899066816 bytes (2764 MB) / 3674210304 bytes (3504 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx8G -Xms2G
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 18, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 63
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 68 mods loaded, 68 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (Voltz.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (Voltz.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.7} [codeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.8} [Not Enough Items] (notenoughitems 1.6.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (powercrystalscore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    UniversalElectricity{3.1.0} [universal Electricity] (universal-electricity-3.1.0.74-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    CalclaviaCore{1.2.0} [CalclaviaCore] (calclavia-core-development-1.2.0.6-main.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    AtomicScience{1.2.0} [Atomic Science] (atomicscience.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    numina{0.1.2-55} [Numina] (numina-1.6.2-0.1.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    powersuits{0.10.0-91} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (modularpowersuits-1.6.4-0.10.0-91.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    OpenComputers|Core{1.0.0} [OpenComputers (Core)] (opencomputers-mc1.6.4-1.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    DragonAPI{release} [DragonAPI] (dragonapi 1.6 v18c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ExtrabiomesXL{3.15.1} [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomesxl-universal-1.6.4-3.15.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ICBM{1.4.1} [iCBM] (icbm-1.4.1.344.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ICBM|Sentry{1.4.1} [iCBM Sentry] (icbm-1.4.1.344.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ICBM|Explosion{1.4.1} [iCBM Explosion] (icbm-1.4.1.344.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    GalacticraftCore{2.0.10} [Galacticraft Core] (galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.10.972.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    GalacticraftMars{2.0.11} [Galacticraft Mars] (galacticraft-planets-1.6.4-2.0.11.978.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    inventorytweaks{1.56} [inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    madscience{1.00.101} [Mad Science] (madscience-mc1.6.4-F9.11.1.964_v1.00.101-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MineFactory Reloaded] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Atum] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: IC2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ProjRed|Core{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed] (projectredbase-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ProjRed|Exploration{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed-Exploration] (projectredworld-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: RP2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    MFFS{3.6.2} [Modular Force Field System] (modular-force-field-system-3.6.2.57-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (neiplugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ProjRed|Transmission{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed-Transmission] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    OpenComputers{1.2.1} [OpenComputers] (opencomputers-mc1.6.4-1.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    powersuitaddons{@VERSION@} [Andrew's Modular Powersuits Addons] (powersuitaddons-1.6.4-884.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ProjRed|Transportation{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed-Transportation] (projectredmechanical-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ProjRed|Compatibility{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed-Compatibility] (projectredcompat-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ProjRed|Integration{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed-Integration] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ProjRed|Illumination{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed-Illumination] (projectredlighting-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ProjRed|Expansion{4.3.2.26} [ProjectRed-Expansion] (projectredmechanical-1.6.4-4.3.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ResonantInduction|Core{0.3.1} [Resonant Induction] (resonant-induction-development-0.3.1.38-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ResonantInduction|Archaic{0.3.1} [Resonant Induction Archaic] (resonant-induction-development-0.3.1.38-archaic.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ResonantInduction|Mechanical{0.3.1} [Resonant Induction Mechanical] (resonant-induction-development-0.3.1.38-mechanical.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ResonantInduction|Electrical{0.3.1} [Resonant Induction Electrical] (resonant-induction-development-0.3.1.38-electrical.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    RotaryCraft{Gamma} [RotaryCraft] (rotarycraft 1.6 v18b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    McMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.250} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 0 / 20; []
    Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)"

Edited by Foolee

Hey Foolee

The problem you're having with your voltz 2.0.4 could be a forge problem. Try following the suggestion here and see if it's relevant http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2093292-forge-15-downloading-files-error-fix/

In regards to the extra mods, cool ideas all around but I think the direction it's going in will still continue to be based around the calclavia mods (Skuli may correct me on that?). I'm not familiar with all of the mods you suggested but there undoubtedly similar functions in mods already in voltz 3.0 which we haven't explored yet.

With the galacticraft crash, could you try to submit this as a pastebin link instead of directly in to your post? Just a minor housekeeping thing to keep the thread tidier. It'll make it easier for Skuli to pass it on to other devs in case they need to action anything in it as well.

Edited by TorchedCore

The funny thing is, mekanism has all the funcionability of ic2, build craft, iron chest, and more. They added logistical pipes in their latest version,

Although I have found that mekansim can be a little overpowered at times if you use in correctly, it's still in my opinion better than the entire voltz pack. (in other words I would rather just have mekanism :P)

The good think is that they didn't make the 3.0.0c recomanded yet....

That means that they are still thinking obout adding mekanism.

Lets hope for the best. :)

That's a bit too much of a leap of logic to make.

From what i can tell, 3.0.0c is still not recommended yet because the mods in it are still in development.

I would put money on Mekanism not coming back. 

That's a bit too much of a leap of logic to make.

From what i can tell, 3.0.0c is still not recommended yet because the mods in it are still in development.

I would put money on Mekanism not coming back. 

Which in all honesty is a shame. Mekanism is stable, reliable, and compatable with almost every other mod included in Voltz. Without it (in my opinion), it isn't Voltz anymore.

And even with such discussion we are not even given a simple reason as to why it is being excluded from the Voltz pack it has been a part of for so long.

Edited by ClaytonRayG

voltz is calclavia's modpack...

And the developer of Mekanism and calclavia don't have the same oppinion of how should everything go on...Haven't you realise yet that mekanism isn't anymore enven on the u.e web site?

And now they can't even work toagather.

But I still don't understand why they can't put the Mekanismback in? They needn't work togather, the mods just have to be compatible

in all honesty, I have created a working modpack with pretty much everything that voltz 3 has aside from the red thingy, but I have Mekanism in there instead.

So far I have not found any issue running a working server with Mekanism and U.E.

So please add mekanism in, it gives players extra goodies that they want, plus mekanism is a little harder with things now like the Hydro power needs a gas pipe before it works :)

Do it for the gamers and for the people that host your package :)

Edited by djoveryde

Two options for that Tobmonst3r, you can either use resonant induction or rotary craft.

If you feel like holding right click for a long time you could also use the grindstone from applied energistics.

Edit: I've just reread this and realised you probably mean world ore generation. That would be galacticraft.

Edited by TorchedCore

If you want to put Mekanism back in, sign this petition and show you're serious about it. This is for the good of voltz, and it should be done. http://www.thepetitionsite.com/872/765/227/the-voltzians-petition-for-readding-mekanism/

Thank you to those who have signed, and please do if you haven't already. Share this with all the Voltians you know so we can get up to 75!