Attack of the B-Team 1.0.9c Whitelisted Server 30 slots

Adding To Whitelist

Summary: Starting a new MATURE server for a small community based group of players.

Specs: 6 core AMD processor

10GB RAM dedicated to server.

IP: 24.119.79.216

Rules:  PVP is on but be reasonable with it.

Respect other peoples signs (I.G. if some one has a shop)

No Griefing

No Advertising

Respect Owners and Admins

Application: IGN:

Why you would be a good addition to the server:

I cant wait to see some of you in the game!

I also need 2 Moderators, So if you would like to become a Moderator mention it in your application and include your Skype username.

Edited by wesleyqazxsw

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:AssasinKat2

why would i be a good addition to the server: i love to build random misc redstone contraptions and trap and im helpful with other stuff

Application: IGN: gamersuperbeast

Why you would be a good addition to the server: I am a respectful and fun individual with loads of great ideas for building things.  I am also trying to do fun and interesting youtube videos.

IGN: METALSNAKE9

Why would i be a good addition to the server? i am creative, i love building and improving on what i've built, i don't care to grief others i find it disrespectful and i respect other peoples things.

IGN: muteplay

Why you would be a good addition to the server: because i love being a part of a community and i think its awesome playing on a server full of great people 

IGN:K9oo8

Why Would I be a good addition to the server?: Because I know all the mods fairly well, im very good at teaching mods, and online most of the day

EDIT I also like being in a good community and chat alot

Edited by K9oo8

IGN: Jessnbuck31

Why you would be a good addition to the server: I am looking for a small group of people who just want to have fun and enjoy playing with others. I would be a good addition because I am very relaxed and love to chat with new people. 

IGN: BaconatorMaker

Why would i be a good addition: I can invite more of my friends to come along with me and I can help many others who don't know how to do certain things involving machinery or witchery. ;) Friendly person and will be more than welcome to visit any of your places so I can teach some tricks and tips if I'm not busy.

Age 14

IGN: xbulletx11

Why you would be a good addition to the server: I will be a good addition to this server due to my large amount of helpfulness, i help people out allot plus i have a good array of knowledge on Attack Of The B-Team, im a good builder and could build bases/projects for other fellow members of the server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons