Attack of the B-Team 1.0.9c Whitelisted Server 30 slots

IGN: davidpineda

Why you would be a good addition to the server:always try to be creative with my builds, am respectful of others, and very kind as well.  I've got a decent knowledge of the different mods and would be more than happy to help anyone.

Hope to see you all there :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Revol187

Why you would be a good addition to the server: I have played on several white-listed servers in the past (Vanilla, FTB Ultimate, FTB Mindcrack) before taking a hiatus from the game. I'd like to start playing again with a new server/mod pack. I enjoy building and exploring with the community.

IGN: Kothar11

Why would you  be a good addition to the server:  I am a decent builder, and I would like to join a community that is both mature and active.  I am also very familiar with all the mods in the mod pack.

Edited by kothar

IGN: wixo

Why would you  be a good addition to the server: To be honest it's been quite a while since I last played Minecraft. I used to play a lot with mods back in the days (think IC1 and early IC2 stuff) and a whitelisted server with a stable, mature community seems like a good place to catch up with all the new ones. My builds are mostly aesthetics first, funcionality second.

IGN: Kaboomx

Why you would be a good addition to the server: I would be active, meaning that i plan on playing almost everyday. I also really enjoy playing with other people, while not having to  worry about them stealing my stuff or my base being destroyed when i come back :) 

Thank you :)

Why you would be a good addition to the server:  I'm respectful and generous, i can help other people with their problems, and also i never give up.

i just looking to have fun with others in a server and have with them several adventures.  :D

ING: jerry_lp 

IGN: My2spider2

Why would i be a good addition: Im new to attack of the b-team and im really getting into it and this server looks great because there can be people that can help me since im a noob and when i get better i can help other people.

IGN:I_Da_Best

Why you would be a good addition to the server:I have knowledge of the mods in the mod pack and i like it a lot.I want to not play by myself(it gets boring)

Updated Whitelist to Include

m00ss
wixo
Kaboomx
jerry_lp
My2spider2
BaconatorMaker
xbulletx11
davidpineda
Revol187
kothar
Blast_Kingdom

:( what about me id really love to be on this server, and me and xbulletx11 are together

Edited by lildanny427

Updated Whitelist to Include

m00ss
wixo
Kaboomx
jerry_lp
My2spider2
BaconatorMaker
xbulletx11
davidpineda
Revol187
kothar
Blast_Kingdom

I can't seem to connect to the server. Revol187, the letter after the "o" is a lowercase "L".

IGN: xekratos
Why you would be a good addition to the server: I love to play minecraft and AOTBT and i dont grief i am never an a hole (well hardly) and this server seems like it has better people than most servers.

IGN :: x1tdawg3x (made this awhile ago lol)

Good fit for server? :: I feel like I would be a good fit because I love playing this modpack and feel as though I could really thrive on how this modpack wasdesigned to be played (on a server)

IGN: Nove4life

Why you would be a good addition to the server: Because I can bring good builds and am a generally fun to be around person and want to meet new people.

Edited by Nove

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons