Attack of the B-Team 1.0.9c Whitelisted Server 30 slots

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Application: IGN: lunarembrace (all lowercase)

Why you would be a good addition to the server: I know all of the mods quite well and i generally try to be helpful.

Searching mostly for a late night server as i'm busy during the day, hoping this one is up 24/7 and fairly active.

IGN: roostevaba123

Why you would be a good addition to the server: I'm almost completely new to the modpack and it would be a learning experience for me. I'm a great builder and always try to make things look unique or different from others. I like building in a community and i would love to team up with somebody on the server. I'm also very conservative and always try to do things so that they look nice, but still aren't complete waste of materials and land. I can be harsh sometimes, but mostly I'm fun and always trying to help people, if they are looking for it(help that is).

Really looking forward to join, that is if you even accept me

Application: IGN: Linkthehuman

Why you would be a good addition to the server: I've been playing on singleplayer for a little while so I'm fairly familiar with some mods and well it's getting very boring to play on my own, so I'm looking for a good server that I can develop friendships and stuffs. 

IGN:Creepy_Creeper04

Why you would be a good addition to the server:Because i love building and making cool witchery towers (hehe). I also am nice to people and will help out.

Does this server have currency? if yes i will not come because i am looking for a server without stuff like that.

:frogdowns: Why would you be a great addition to the server? :frogdowns: 

I am a great community player, and have 3 years of Minecraft experience under my belt. I am also a pretty decent builder, and would be happy to help with anything.  :qirex:

Edited by Sargeandred

Why you would be a good addition to the server: I have always loved the community aspect of a whitelisted minecraft server. I believe that my fun, goofy, funny, and friendly sense of humor will be a great addition to the server community. I am a very experienced and avid builder so I am happy to help building at spawn, or with anyone else's builds. 

Hope I get picked!

Why I would be a great addition to the server: I am a good builder in my opinion and I just want a server where people don't kill whenever they see you and a small server, I know a lot of the mods and I could help people out and I am reasonable:) hope to be accepted

IGN: Fender2x

I've been playing B-team since the day it has come out and have a few great SP warmup files learning all the mods. I absolutely love this modpack and want to play in a multiplayer setting but haven't been able to do so. Since the days I had just played vanilla however, building is what I am good at and I can make the server look great!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons