[1.0.9c]Clever Craft[PVE][10 slots][whitelist]

Username: ateidon

Interesting fact: play minecraft 2 years ago and Technic 1 years ago

Best vanilla build: Tardis,dwarf underground city, castles,etc...

Best modded build: better dwardcity, eco-city, better castles,etc...

Minecrafting style : Building, genetics, sculpt

My friends (username: flavargues) will come too

Username: dledger

Interesting fact: I love to draw, but I'm terrible. I love to build, not that good. And I'm currently learning to program video games, I'm 16.

Best vanilla build: A small adobe native american village. I built it when the new hardened clay blocks came out in Vanilla. http://imgur.com/a/f10kA#0 <--- Pictures.

Best modded build: A witch hut on a different Attack of the B-Team server, now shut down. It was in a Magical Forest biome, witches galore.

Minecrafting style: Exploring and building.

OnlyShadowKnows

I am adept at using the technic packs, and am very quick to learn how to work with them.

I built a 200x200 castle with a piston gate thing and a slightly automated farm, although I had to look at tutorials repeatedly while building the farm.

Using the technic launcher I built a completely automated nuclear generator with the cells replacing themselves automatically

I am a technical guy and love all of the technic modpacks

Username: JohnnytotheMaxx

Interesting Fact: Very good at mine craft interior design 

Best vanilla build: I built a TNT cannon battle between to pirate ships that me and my friend battled in.

Best modded build: Made an awesome fancy house with carpenter blocks mod and Mr.Crayfish's furniture mod

Minecraft style: Explorer that likes to build things here 

Your minecraft username crusader_x

One interesting fact about you: 7th grade but the most mature in my class (my class is the secod worst class in the grade  and school (im not part of the im-mature people)

Best thing you think you have built in vanilla: a giant library lambrinth

Best thing you have built using mods: i really never did anything to that potential

what kind of minecrafter are you: builder, (modded) everything not to brag but i am the goto guy for info about mods in my family

Minecraft Name(IGN): Dolmanet512

Interesting fact: Im very good at math and want to someday become an engineer.

Best thing I have built in vanilla: my replica castle

Best thing I have built using mods: A plane with Flans mod.

What kind of mincrafter am I? mainly the builder and adventurer 

P.S how will I know if im whitelisted if I even get whitelisted? and please whitelist me you wont regret it:)

Your minecraft username: IILaxattax99II

One interesting fact about you: I love basketball and gaming

Best thing you think you have built in vanilla: Huge enderman farm! 30 levels in 45 seconds.

Best thing you have built using mods: Huge treehouse with kitchen, livingroom, bedrooms, etc

what kind of minecrafter are you: I am an adventurer and builder.

Your minecraft username Keniafan1997

One interesting fact about you I really like drawing! Occassionaly I post some drawings on the mindcrack sub reddit! Also I really love flora and fauna!

Best thing you think you have built in vanilla (doesn't matter if you haven't played much I'm just curious) I think that would be my shop on a vanilla server, it was with awesome redstoning

Best thing you have built using mods I think thats my zoo on tekkit!

what kind of minecrafter are you (redstone/technical guy, adventurer, builder ect.) I really enjoy all mods, but building is my terrain!

Your minecraft username xdurantula

One interesting fact about you I go fishing every tuesday after school.

Best thing you think you have built in vanilla (doesn't matter if you haven't played much I'm just curious) I built a giant Kingdom, it consisted of 3 small villages, and one giant marketplace.

Best thing you have built using mods A giant mansion out of marble and wood.

what kind of minecrafter are you (redstone/technical guy, adventurer, builder ect.) I am a miner, a builder, and a tinkerer.

Hope I get accepted! 

PS my skype is [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
Username: wynterwillow

Interesting fact: I'm a starving artist in real life. 

Best vanilla build: I built Johns House from Homestuck, several lovely hobbit holes, Airships, and I can provide photos of all of these if you need to see something.

Best modded build: I built a mages tower in the server I was in. It was made of marble and micro blocks. (old servers community is rude and it lags to the point of breaking the game which is why I'm filling this out.)

Minecrafting style: Builder

Username: paintedMaple

Interesting fact: i speak multiple languages and have no where to use them

Best vanilla build: i've made a couple really cute mushroom houses, have been working on a recreation of NightVale whole town, and a recreation of Derse from homestuck

Best modded build: a large tower in an old bteam server

Minecrafting style: builder, adventurer

Edited by paintedMaple

Username: xbalmung77

Interesting fact: aspiring illustrator

Best vanilla build: nice little farm with windmill, farmhouse, horse ranch, etc (survival)

Best modded build: I like to build functional building complexes, usually maintaining a certain theme depending on what i'm using them for (ie. towers for magic, factories for technical stuff, etc)

Minecrafting style: Builder, Adventurer

Edited by rendingWolf

I'm going to pray and hope that it's not too late to submit.

Your minecraft username: BlackReaper07

One interesting fact about you: Minecraft is the only one for me.

Best thing you think you have built in vanilla: I'm not going to lie and say I built a perfect replica of China that got me into the magazine of time.  Honestly speaking, I didn't build much in my time playing vanilla.  I'm the type of guy that builds for purpose, not for aesthetics or just for the sake of building.

Best thing you have built using mods: This is where my magic happens.  I built a massive 100 x 200 windmill farming using around 128 000 windmills.  Giving me rougly 40 000eu/t (forgive me if some of my numbers are off, I built this a while back on a DireWolf20 server).  Unfortunately, the random number calculations every windmill was doing every second caused lag and they had to convert my windmill farm into HV solars. 

what kind of minecrafter are you (redstone/technical guy, adventurer, builder ect.): Defenitely redstone/technical. 

This was the main reason I started playing modded minecraft.  I absolutely love experiencing new mods and using pure logic to solve problems that will stump you for days on end.  But when I finally solve that problem, be it an organization or a power problem, it feels amazing.  And being able to do that without utter chaos outside my house would be fantastic.

Which leads me to my next point, why I want to play on this specific server and not just any old server.  I think it would be incredible if there was a mindcrack-like environment where we could act as one community.  Helping eachother out, solving problems, all of it.  I've wanted to play on a server with an excellent community for a very VERY long time.  Ever since I started playing modded minecraft in fact. 

I sincerely wish you will accept me, but if not, I will respect your decision with my utmost ability.  Thank you for looking at and considering my application.  I hope we meet again. 

Edited by yellowsn0w

minecraft username: lako9

One interesting fact about you: i am from Canada :D

Best thing you think you have built in vanilla: wizard tower an small CN tower

Best thing you have built using mods: haven't built anything with mods

what kind of minecrafter are you : builder