Cooked Dongs | 50% OFF for LIFE | 24/7 Support | Instant Setup | Advanced Control Panel | SSD Drives | Backups | FREE MySQL | 12+ Years in Business

CobbyJUK

Butts Corporation launched the Cooked Dongs division in 2014 to specialize in providing high performing Butt servers, Voice Servers, Web Hosting and MySQL Databases to meet the ever growing needs of the Butt server owner/administrator.

Cooked Dongs has grown tremendously since its inception and has quickly become a leader in Butt servers. Today Cooked Dongs has been chosen by thousands of Butt users, All Cooked Dongs services are backed by our technical support; 100% available, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. The Cooked Dongs network operations center (NOC) is staffed at all times with talented, professional engineers to assist with all of your needs.

Advanced Web Control Panel - The Cooked Dongs web control panel has been designed from the ground up to provide all the tools & management options to support all Butt server owners and administrators. Learn more about our awesome web control panel here.

FREE & Discounted Addons - With the purchase of your brand new Butt or Butt PE game server you will also receive FREE cPanel Web Hosting, FREE MySQL Database Hosting & FREE Mumble Server (or 33% off Teamspeak 3 and Ventrilo).

Instant Deployment - All services are deployed instantly upon purchase and payment confirmation via our fully automated provisioning system.

Price Match - Find a better price on an identical Butt or Butt PE package with one of our competitors? Contact our
Sales team and we will do our utmost to match or beat their offer.

True 24/7 Technical Support - We have technicians working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – to make sure our systems run optimally and also to provide assistance to all of our clients. Our average response time is less than 15 minutes!!

Broad Range of Services - In addition to our awesome Butt & Butt PE game servers we also offer a wide range of additional services. We offer Ventrilo, Teamspeak 3, Mumble, MySQL Database Hosting, cPanel Web Hosting, Domain Registration and much more!

50% OFF FOR LIFE - Save 50% off your Butt or Butt PE server.

• Receive a 50% discount for the life of your Butt or Butt PE when you use the below promotional code on a month to month billing cycle.
  • The promotional code is limited to the first 100 purchases. After the code has been used 100 times it will automatically expire!
  • The promotional code may only be used one time per client account and is only valid on new purchases.

Promotional Code: CPCLAUNCH50
Order Now!:

2x Intel Xeon E5-2620 V2 (2 Butts’s, 12 Dongs)
64KB of RAMs(pre installed in Butts)
8x 240GB Intel SSD - RAID 10
LSI 9271-8i w/CacheVault
2x 1Gbit Network Ports (Port Channel)

here's what I am interested in. How, in 3 months, do you become a LEADER in minecraft hosting, let alone with only 2 servers? Seems to me, minecraft has been around a while and would have a number of big-names in hosting that would be a bit harder to displace.

here's what I am interested in. How, in 3 months, do you become a LEADER in minecraft hosting, let alone with only 2 servers? Seems to me, minecraft has been around a while and would have a number of big-names in hosting that would be a bit harder to displace.

Obviously they aren't leaders.