Looking for Whitelisted Server to Play on!

I want to join a small (15- people) whitelisted server to play on. I've been browsing but haven't really been finding any that look good to me, are public, or already have like 100 applications. If you have a small whitelisted server and are looking for a person, either reply to this topic or send me a link to your topic/application page. Here are the basic things about me:

IGN: bluewolf7979

Play Time: At least 1 hour most weekdays, at least 3-4 on weekends/holidays

Experience: Been playing this mod pack for about 3 weeks or so. Pretty basic understanding on most of the mods.

What I like to do: I like to build, even though I'm not the best, mostly services that people can use and stuff. I also like to make automatic farms and stuff like that. 

Youtube/Skype: bluewolf7979    I would like to record while on the server. Probably like at least 2 times a week I'll upload, maybe more.

I've never been officially banned from a server. I used to play on this what-used-to-be-a-nice server until something happened and the owner got all mad and stuff and basically banned everyone. We all got unbanned but we all pretty much left the server. It was called SurvivalistCraft (vanilla) if you were wondering. I did like 3 videos on my channel on that server)

So that's about it. Let me know if you need any more information! Thank you!