Attack of the BTeam (1.0.9c) Whitelist

IGN: Sherbet1999

TimeZone: +10hrs AEST

Why I Want To Join: i have been looking for a good server for this mod pack and with a smallish community for friendly and good experience that is also white-listed.

IGN: ICxGxCI

Timezone: Easter standard time

Why I want to join:I was on another small whitelisted server for a while but the owner had to shut it down, so I'm looking for another server to play on.

Username: Montyis1000

Skype: Sensual Poptart (Try Maverickis1000 if that doesn't work)

Timezone: UTC

Why you want to be on the server: I've honestly been looking for a server with no banned items, a kind of small community and people that can be nice without having to ask them. :)

Username: dominator242

Skype: If I get to come on the server I will tell you only because I don't want every creep on the internet to see my Skype name.

Timezone: Eastern U.S.

Why you want to be on the server: I want a good white listed server to get on and I might start a YouTube series on an attack of the b-team server.

Username: lego207

Timezone: Central US Time

Why you want to join: Simply put, singleplayer is lonely and boring and big pub servers are very laggy and full of griefing. I would love to join a place with no griefers, mature people, and friendly people at that. I'd love to explore this modpack more with a good group.

Edited by lego207

Username: rhysisbaws

Timezone: GMT + 1:00

Why you want to be on the server: i want to be on because im polite and nice to people i can help out people who are struggling with the mod pack and ive played many others whitelisted servers before on different modpacks and it would be nice if i could join

IGN: snoopysound

Skype: None, but I have steam (We discuss via gmail if that's okay)

TimeZone: U.S. East coast

Reason to be whitelisted: I'm looking for a no-griefing server that is fairly small (Whitelists always are) and I really need a new AotBT server, I was griefed 5 times on the old one, no matter how far from spawn I am. (Why I need no griefing: I planned to build a huge city and slowly invite new people who get on the server to it, because I want to start a little community of my own inside a server, which works out because this server isn't a community.) I'll be hoping you accept me ;)

Edited by TeamDesert

Username:FragMaster27

Timezone:Eastern

Why you want to be on the server: I want to be on a whitelisted server where i can be in a community with others and play with others and learn more about this mod pack and i want to be able to help out the community as well

G'day i'm Brendan i live in Australia NSW

My Username is Bartman2525

My Skype Is Brendan.bartley5

I'm 17 and time zone is GMT+10

I Would like to join this server because i haven't played much attack of the b-team and really wanna know what its about and i think your sever would help.