Attack of the BTeam (1.0.9c) Whitelist

Username: Linkthehuman

Timezone: Atlantic Standard Time (AST) = UTC-4.

Why you want to be on the server: I've been looking for a small whitelist server to play, i've been playing singleplayer for a little while now and it's getting boring alone, and join in to meet new people would be awesome too. 

Username: TheGavino

Timezone: eastern 

Why you want to be on the server: I'd like to play on an AoBT server that's whitelisted so there aren't any griefers that come on and ruin your day. I don't like single player and i'd like to join your server because I enjoy building, playing the modpack with people because I think it reaches its full potential when you are in a multiplayer climate  and such

Edited by TheGavino

name;bringfling

skype; making it as we speak waiting for it to downloud

age;17

timezone; central

why i would like to join; iv been looking for a small server where i can enjoy playing with other and being in a group where i can trust that no one will steal or greif my house or chest i also wish to have a close community with others so that it can be like the mindcrakers where they all play jokes with out the other person getting all butt hurt about it and just being with worm environment where every ones having a great time. 

Username: D3MON_BLAZE

Timezone: Central Time (Us&Canada)

Why you want to be on the server: Ive been looking for a small server and don't have to be worried about getting griefed or raided. I want to accomplish things I never done before. And also have fun and maybe teach new people.

Username: N3onEclips3

Timezone: GMT

Why you want to be on the server:Well lets face it, minecraft singleplayer is boring :P I'm looking for a community i can have fun with and also to have some serious attack of the bteam fun! 

name;bringfling

skype; making it as we speak waiting for it to downloud

age;17

timezone; central

why i would like to join; iv been looking for a small server where i can enjoy playing with other and being in a group where i can trust that no one will steal or greif my house or chest i also wish to have a close community with others so that it can be like the mindcrakers where they all play jokes with out the other person getting all butt hurt about it and just being with worm environment where every ones having a great time. 

IGN: christenberry

Time zone: central

Why?: I want to find a nice Attack Server to play on. My favorite part of the pack is the building.

christenberry.imgur.com/all

Username: D3MON_BLAZE

Timezone: Central Time (Us&Canada)

Why you want to be on the server: Ive been looking for a small server and don't have to be worried about getting griefed or raided. I want to accomplish things I never done before. And also have fun and maybe teach new people.

All in

Username: monkeman18

Time Zone: Mountain Time

Why I would like to join the server: I have always been a big fan of small community servers and this one really interests me. I've always wanted to be part of a small person community where you really get to know people and can trust them. Playing on big servers may have the community but there is no trust in almost any of the people and that is what i really look forward to if able to play on this server. Also I'm really friendly and just like to build and help others out. 

Username:Brutalgreg

Timezone:Central

Why you want to be on the server: Reason why i want to join is because i"m looking for some good people to play with and i know i can count on to have fun and not be greifing with each other ect i believe i would fit well with you and your friends i am a very kind and willing person very honest and very mature.

IGN: 7Sakha7

Time Zone: Pacific

Why would you like to join?:

I'd like to find a stable server to explore this mod pack. I like to do group builds and mini games, best way to accomplish that is with other people. I want to have fun exploring this pack doing lots of silly stuff and build some awesome things a long side other people to gain and give inspiration.

Username: Loopoo_93

Timezone: +8 hours Australian Western Standard Time (AWST)

Why you want to be on the server: I would love to be on a whitelisted server just like this one I think it would be a great opportunity for me to connect with our Attack of the B-team players. It would be a privilege to play on this server. Thank you for considering my application. :quagmire:

all in

Username:hello2001

Timezone:Central U.S. & Canada

Why you want to be on the server: I lost my first community server and loved it so i want to join another :)

Username: monkeman18

Time Zone: Mountain Time

Why I would like to join the server: I have always been a big fan of small community servers and this one really interests me. I've always wanted to be part of a small person community where you really get to know people and can trust them. Playing on big servers may have the community but there is no trust in almost any of the people and that is what i really look forward to if able to play on this server. Also I'm really friendly and just like to build and help others out. 

Username:Brutalgreg

Timezone:Central

Why you want to be on the server: Reason why i want to join is because i"m looking for some good people to play with and i know i can count on to have fun and not be greifing with each other ect i believe i would fit well with you and your friends i am a very kind and willing person very honest and very mature.

IGN: 7Sakha7

Time Zone: Pacific

Why would you like to join?:

I'd like to find a stable server to explore this mod pack. I like to do group builds and mini games, best way to accomplish that is with other people. I want to have fun exploring this pack doing lots of silly stuff and build some awesome things a long side other people to gain and give inspiration.

all in

Hello! Here is my filled small survey on why I would like to join your server.

Username: Sheepedify

Skype: We can discuss this later, would rather the internet doesn't know how to easily contact me.

Age: 14, Incredibly low voice, sounding around 16 and the maturity of a young adult. No need to worry about a kid bugging anyone.

Timezone: Mountain Time, I can usually play around 5-9 PM.

Why you want to be on the server: I want to be on this server for a fun experience with other mature players and very little restrictions (ex. build protection, item banning). However there is very reason to worry about me greifing, I come to this server in search for almost an Attack of the B-Team server (the series). I doubt you should see any problems with me joining. Also, if there is any other questions feel free to private message me and we can discuss.

Thank you for your time

IGN:HannahHolden

time zone:Pacific

Why do you want to join?

I was on another b-team server and i loved that but it shut down and ive been looking for a new server for a while and i saw yours and thought it would be a good one, plus i love being able to build stuff and just play with people who aren't gonna steal all my stuff when i log off and have people i can talk to without them being annoying...yeah I also love mods so being on a server with a bunch of people who feel the same is always awesome! 

IGN:TheHungryBird

Time Zone:British summer time

Why I want to join: I've been playing atotbt for a while on my own now and think that it'd be so much better in a fun community where more of the multiplayer mods can be used.

Thanks!!! :)