1.0.10 Server Jar File

Hello Attack of the B Team assisters. I am currently running an Attack Of The B Team Server of the version of 1.0.9 as of a few weeks ago. I am aware there is a client version of the newest update of 1.0.10 which is what I want on the server. The reason is, OpenBlocks contains a bug from 1.0.8-1.0.9 of Attack Of The B Team with the Height Map Projector. I spent a lot of time building this item for my armory addition to my home in survival. However when I go to the official page for AOTBT (Attack of the B Team) the only jar file is the 1.0.9 version. I see other servers with versions of 1.0.10 which I want to have but don't either know where it is or I don't have the "perks" of obtaining it yet. Any help is appreciated. If you know how to fix the Height Map Projector to where it actually appears, then answer that as well. Thanks for your time,

Jake

There's a pinned thread, in this exact section, actually that contains the server download for >1.0.10a and another thread for >1.0.10b. For future reference, there will be a "Let's Test" thread in this section for versions that are not marked as recommended. These threads will contain the changelog as well as the download link to the server files.

I have a question and this may seem nooby but can you give me instructions on how to do this? I replaced the jar with the new 1.0.10 jar and got a broken pipe error. So then I deleted the mods folder and replaced it with the mods folder that the 1.0.10 jar file came with. The server went up but when I went in all 3 versions of 1.0.10-1.0.10a-10.010b it did not work. I could not connect to the server. 

When updating there will be an ID mismatch for project red, this can be ignored. Nothing should be missing.

If you're going to update the server that way, it is more work than just copying the world folder from the old server to the new servers own folder. If you wish to upgrade that way, remove all mods, config files, etc, except the world folder, then copy the updated files into the old server folder.

If you have further issues, post on the tracker following the tracker guidelines. Links available in signature below and make sure to post the "ForgeModLoader-server-0.log" file with the report.