minefactory causing crash.

Ok so i have a server, and it runs fine, until certain players come online. Then server crashes. It is cause of their houses. When they log in, they are at their homes, and something they have built just crashes the server, while when I move them to spawn, and the login, its fine, until they decide to cheek their house, and bam, crash. So its something they have built. I am guessing it has something to do with minefactory mod, as I have heard some issues about it. So he is my question, does anyone know the machine doing it specifically?  or should I disable whole mod? OR, is it fixed in the update and I shud just update server to 1.0.10a (which I don't know if I shud, seems like its still buggy as well, which makes me question why would they release 1.0.9c as recommended if it has such a huge crash issue with minefactory? Shouldnt they have tested and fixed that in 1.0.9c before making it recommended build? Isnt that point of testing the new releases before making them recommended? to clear up big bugs, cause this one is quite big if you ask me. Is 1.0.10a or 1.0.10b fixed it or any less buggy and can I trust it not to throw more shit my way?

Get back to me please :D

• Moderators

Here's the thing: We have a section called the Tracker. We ask people to post issues there so we can find the issue and fix it.

We don't post: I crashed. Somebody know how to fix? *no information whatsoever given*

That's counterproductive.

Use the Tracker. Read and follow the >Guidelines.