Has anyone noticed....

PsychoBob

The way cheapshots been acting lately?

I dont mean that in a bad way...but it feels like since the whole forestry incident, Cheapshots been going around showing people that Technic's not run by assholes. Im used to seeing him pop into a thread once, saying "Get bent" and banning someone on here. Lately...he's been pretty helpful. To the people that deserve it anyway.

On a related note...It seems people have calmed down a bit since then...Though I haven't checked flowerchilds forums lately....So that's always good.

I dont mean that in a bad way...but it feels like since the whole forestry incident, Cheapshots been going around showing people that Technic's not run by assholes. Im used to seeing him pop into a thread once, saying "Get bent" and banning someone on here. Lately...he's been pretty helpful. To the people that deserve it anyway.

It's all a big trick, lulling everyone into a false sense of security. I'm working up to a really really big get bent. Several weeks so far working with a vocal coach. The audio and computer hardware is getting pretty expensive but it's really important that everyone on earth hears it and that I can follow up by banning the internet.

It's all a big trick, lulling everyone into a false sense of security. I'm working up to a really really big get bent. Several weeks so far working with a vocal coach. The audio and computer hardware is getting pretty expensive but it's really important that everyone on earth hears it and that I can follow up by banning the internet.

I would pay you to record "GET BENT!" and have that as my ringtone. Fact.

On a related note...It seems people have calmed down a bit since then...Though I haven't checked flowerchilds forums lately....So that's always good.

Either he's changed, or he hasn't had a reason to say it because the IQ of new users seems to be somewhat better than it used to be.

Oi, I was never weeded thank you very much :/

I actually saw the fabled 'get bent' live today.

It was like a sea breeze rushing over you...

You don't feel hydrated, but you feel refreshed...

Certain people excluded. Most kellers seem to go on to get banned. Others, learn to post better, and last a few more weeks at least.

Oh shit, sound-proof bunker time. No, i already have one in my apartment's basement, why do you ask? Yes, i am that paranoid.