My greatest accomplishment in Skyrim.

Turtlicious

I've downloaded every sex mod I could get to work together, I've gotten my fave nude textures, and I've started to gain a list of the most acts,locations, and people to have sex in Skyrim. I use no mods that would make this easier, and no console commands. This is pure "funniest places to bone."

And I think I've hit the jackpot

I've gotten my Argonian, a Lydia reskinned as a Khajit, on top of the back of a dragon.

I felt this needed to be shared.

I feel accomplished.

I only modded my Skryim with three mods. A better snow texture, an update to map markers that tell what ore is in the mines, and a mod that reduced the weight of pick axes and axes. Otherwise, I ran around as an Argonian paladin, wearing heavy armor, crushing skulls with a 2handed mace, and healing myself if the enemy was able to do damage to me at all.

I only modded my Skryim with three mods. A better snow texture, an update to map markers that tell what ore is in the mines, and a mod that reduced the weight of pick axes and axes. Otherwise, I ran around as an Argonian paladin, wearing heavy armor, crushing skulls with a 2handed mace, and healing myself if the enemy was able to do damage to me at all.

pretty much what i was doing until i got bored of post end game sidequest and started hammering people and running around naked admiring myself ( truly is probly the best char design i ever made.. too bad that HDD is wiped.. )

• Moderators

For the record, we were in the "Jackhammer" position.

When you say "we", do you mean you and lydia and the dragon? or was it only Lydia and dragon?

I actually googled that word...

You should get it when you can. I recommend it off of Steam because you get the Workshop AND Skyrim Nexus (or whatever it's called) for modding. Not to mention that you got it off of Steam. Try and wait to see if they do a discount on it too.

I don't think I can run it.. at all.

Plus, I only have 10gb left on my computer.

That's enough space. It only takes up around 6 gigs. Also, you could just put the graphics down. My 6 year old computer can run it fine when it's set to midrange graphic settings. Although in its defense the graphics card isn't stock.

Just buy a pre-paid credit card, I don't like to have credit cards or bank accounts, and I (very easily I might add) am able to buy things off the internet easily, by going down to the super market and loading a pre-paid credit card (with a fake name and address ;) ) and then taking that to buy stuff. I don't know if you're in America, but I'm sure they have the equivalent in other countries.

Hah, 6 gb!

Also, I can't buy it because I don't have a damn credit card (must be costly since it's skyrim)

I bought minecraft by paying my friend to pay his mom -.-'

Compared to the size of most new games, that is actually pretty small.

And yes, because it is a AAA game it is going to be the full 59$ price, unless if Steam puts it on sale again. Going to be 20 years until they put the price down to 19.99$ or whatever.