Bein a forum noob....

Bob Mc Bob

You can't delete posts.

What is "member status"? Do you mean the rank thing, like my "Certified Lobster"?

Go to "My Profile", click on "Edit Profile", then scroll down to "Profile Information." Next to the "Member title" box, there is a white box. Remove "member" from it and type in what you want.

You can't delete posts.

What is "member status"? Do you mean the rank thing, like my "Certified Lobster"?

Go to "My Profile", click on "Edit Profile", then scroll down to "Profile Information." Next to the "Member title" box, there is a white box. Remove "member" from it and type in what you want.

Has this changed now or am i looking in the wrong place

This makes no sense and you ripped of my signature. Not sure if thats against the rules though.... is it?

I didn't rip off your signature because I'm actually under 50,000 different names I also can and will kill you you can have my PMC name but if anyone finds out any of my aliases i have people to find and kill you I'm kinda privacy conscious i have disposible email addresses credit card numbers etc but i can give out info but not any info that you can track me down also you can't change the member title now or am i looking in the wrong place

Edited by MCMaster87

I also can and will kill you you[snip]

People have been arrested for lesser threats made on the internet.

Jus' sayin'.

Yes, I know you're (probably? I would hope you are) joking. Others might not.

As for your question, you absolutely can change your title.

I wouldn't be on fire if one couldn't.

Do exactly as Poryy said and it should work like a charm, as long as you actually save your changes. That's pretty essential too.

You can't delete posts.

Uhhh duuh bleeh? I can't find the white box in Profile information.

Do you see the words "Member Title"?

There's a text field next to it that says "Member". Click in that field and delete the word Member and replace it with whatever you like.

Save your profile and you should be fine.

What is the ritual to summon an admin/mod in here again?

Does it still involve eight powerful forum members with lots of magical paraphernalia, or have we adopted the far more sensible 2cc of mouse blood method these days?

Because I'm curious now, and would like somebody to go poke around in the forum settings.

What is the ritual to summon an admin/mod in here again?

Does it still involve eight powerful forum members with lots of magical paraphernalia, or have we adopted the far more sensible 2cc of mouse blood method these days?

Because I'm curious now, and would like somebody to go poke around in the forum settings.

That depends, how much blood is in a churchmouse?

Regardless, vocally summoning a mod is usually pretty easy. Observe:

*deep breath*

HALP MY MINECRAFT IS BROKEN AND IF YOU DON'T FIX IT I'LL GET U BANNED FROM MINECRAFT BECAUSE NOTCH SAID I CAN CALL THE POLICE ON YOU AND HEY WHY IS THE TECHNIC LUNCHER SO SUCKY IT WON'T LET ME PIRATE AND WHERE IS MY FREE CAPE AND DO YOU WANT TO BUY SOME CHEAP UGG POOTS? LOL LOLCATS AND MEMES. AND WHY IS THIS PACK BrOKEN FIX IT NOW OR ELSE I WILL SPAM U WITH EXCLEMATION POINTS AND CALL NOTCH ON YOU.

*runs away*