Bring Back Industrial

DerpNinja

Personally, I like tekkit classic over the current tekkit version, but I would love it if you could update tekkit so it could have industrialcraft. Also, I would like to have the mods with the following items brought back:

Alchemical Chests & Bags

Nuclear Reactors

Windmills

MFE's

UU Matter

Alchemical chests/bags are a part of EE3, which is in Tekkit as of 1.2.9e. Atomice science and Big Reactors have their own versions of nuclear reactors (which were an expansion for IC2). Windmills I think were part of RedPower which has been replaced largely by Thermal Expansion 3 like IC2. MFE's and UU matter were IC2 and again largely replaced by TE3 and Modular Power Suits respectively.

While I do miss my laser drills, HV solar arrays and high speed processing machines, I've easily adapted to this pack over Tekkit Lite. Having never played Tekkit Classic I can't speak for it but I think you're not giving Tekkit a fair shot.

EE2 and IC will not come back to Tekkit. The same way Pangaea will not come back.

The recommended solution if you cannot live without them: Get over it.

Second best solution: Go play Classic and shut up.

I might not have worded it like Curunir, but that is basically it:

• Tekkit Classic is available and live and working....use it if you like it more. Very simple
  • As the mods are not (or were not) available the whole thing shifted (rightly so) and now we are were we are. Please deal with it :)
  • Some of the stuff is still in Tekkit....you have your nuclear reactors twice with two mods. MFE (is that the IC2 battery?) is also there in Thermal Expansion...it is just called differently and it uses differently energy, that is all. The chest and bag should be back or at least have other alternatives. Yes, the windmills....they are not available anymore. Sorry about that. UU Matter is not either, but I am not sure what you want to use it anymore (or do you need the quantum suit?)

What about Solar panels are there any mods in the New Tekkit that has those..? that's the one thing I really miss from Classic. I loved building big solar flowers to collect power. 

they're fine, they just dont do well if you're trying to power thermal expansion machines. you can run a quarry off a solar array, or your MFR farm no problem

Galacticraft Solar Panels are not RF producers, and there is no complete MJ system in current Tekkit. At least nothing that I consider acceptable, with decently-sized power storage and good piping options. As it stands right now, Galacticraft is not a teamplayer at all. It fits into practically no concept and requires tedious workarounds for just about anything.

A good Solar (or Water & Wind) power option would be nice, but there is nothing here right now that works properly.