Let's Test B-Team 1.0.12a!

CanVox

There are multiple versions of chisels;

• Carpenters Chisel (for changing patterns on carpenters blocks items)
  • Tinkers Construct Chisel (does a few conversions, notably stone to various stone/chiseled brick types)
  • Chisel Chisel (This one has an inventory and should do iron)

Or do you mean the Chisel version of the Chisel isn't working?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another quick one from me ;). Is there a reason why we can't chisel certain blocks, more specifically iron blocks?? Is there something in the config that needs changing or adding??

The iron blocks are bugged at this time, and have been for some time. Not sure if there is an available fix as I and some others messed with the configs a while back (in 1.0.9c?) trying to get it to work and it wasn't able to.

You can get rid of those dusts by having normal glowstone in your inventory then picking up the metadata glowstone.  It'll add itself to the normal glowstone stack and revert to normal glowstone.

Beware that this works in reverse, too.  If you've got just a couple of metadata glowstone and you pick up normal glowstone, the normal glowstone takes on the metadata and joins that stack.  Drop the bad glowstone before picking up the good stuff to avoid this.

I've tried that fix actually with some glowstone I had acquired from the neon version of the chiseled glowstone and it failed to stack and instead just went to its own. Have you tested it with all metadata variants? I mean it should work for all of them if it works for one, but wondering if it was an odd situation on my end (perhaps the glowstone i had on me was full and the new stack for it didn't care, etc, i dont remember)

• 2 weeks later...

I am experiencing server crashes on the recommended build.  Initially the crash would be tied to a particular user, clearing their inventory didn't fix it only removing their .dat file for the world would prevent the crash.  Now on top of that I am also getting crashes from other users with " Startup Error handling login related packet" just after the MOTD is sent to their client.

The log looks like this:

21.07 12:01:25 [Server] INFO java.lang.NullPointerException
21.07 12:01:25 [Server] Startup Error handling login related packet - connection from Taintedglory [/9.9.9.9:50151] refused
21.07 12:01:25 [Server] Startup Disconnecting username [/9.9.9.9:50151]: Internal server error
21.07 12:01:25 [Multicraft] username ran command Message of the Day

Anyone else have experience with anything like this?

I've tried that fix actually with some glowstone I had acquired from the neon version of the chiseled glowstone and it failed to stack and instead just went to its own. Have you tested it with all metadata variants? I mean it should work for all of them if it works for one, but wondering if it was an odd situation on my end (perhaps the glowstone i had on me was full and the new stack for it didn't care, etc, i dont remember)

I just had the issue of the glowstone having its own value and having the non full stack in my inventory (Not hot bar) and then throwing the other onto the ground did solve it for me. I had a meta value of 8 attached to the normal number if that helps at all. 

Hey, everyone,

Attack of the B-Team 1.0.12a is now promoted to latest! I promise that I am gonna stay on top of this one and promote it to rec, assuming nothing serious is wrong.

If you're interested in helping test, back up your worlds (SSP or server) and set your launcher up to use the "Latest" build, or manually select version 1.0.12a. Play with us and report issues in this thread!

The 1.0.12a server can be downloaded here: mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/servers/bteam/BTeam_Server_v1.0.12a.zip

Changelog for Attack of the B-Team 1.0.12a; this is a list of all changes since 1.0.11a:

- Village spawns have been disabled in order to bypass a chunk-corruption issue with Biomes o' Plenty.

- OpenEye version 0.6 has been added.

- Not Enough Codecs version 0.1 has been added. This should fix most radio stations in Open Blocks.

- World of Dinos has been updated to version 1.1. Dinos should no longer crowd out Tropicraft spawns.

- MineFactory Reloaded has been updated to version 2.7.9.

- Galacticraft, Planets, and MicDoodleCore have been updated to version 2.0.13.1063.

- Carpenter's Blocks have been updated to version 2.1.0.

- Mr. Crayfish's Furniture Mod has been updated to version 3.3.3.

- Advanced Genetics has been updated to version 1.4.3.

- Hats has been updated to version 2.1.8.

- Thermal Expansion has been updated to version 3.0.0.7.

- Tinkers Construct has been updated to version 1.5.5.7.

- Sync has been updated to version 2.2.2.

- Witchery has been updated to version 0.19.2.

- Open Mods Lib has been updated to version 0.5.1.

- Open Blocks has been updated to version 1.2.9.

- Better Storage has been updated to version 0.8.0.47.

Hello Mr canvox will u put AOTB on 1.8

Even if the mods updated for 1.8, there is no forge available for 1.8 sooo lol, all the mods would then become the old-school "edit jar and place in new class files" and would cause so many conflicts that it wouldnt even be funny! (youd be able to get 1 mod in, maybe 2-3 max depending on what class files they edited, this is about it using this method)

All things considered, I do believe that is intended behaviour.

They are clones. Only your body is copied. Not your inventory. Otherwise, that would make for a rather cheap exploit, wouldn't it?

There's a known issue where it wipes the inventory of BOTH bodies/shells/whatever.