Let's Test B-Team 1.0.12a!

CanVox

Actually, the cooked flesh is a crayfish furniture mod item, which is the same mod the oven is from. I originally read their post as a rotten flesh recipe, forgot about cfm's flesh. just tried it and couldnt replicate the issue.

Also, mod items in ovens seem to be resolved (mostly?) in 11a onwards.

You're right.

The Food Plus item is Raw Meat. My bad.

EDIT: With that, where does the Flesh drop from? I don't think it does?

Edited by Melfice

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check the 1.0.12a changelog above- notenoughcodecs is now included.

Every time I think of something I'm pretty sure would be a good idea to add, you've already added it.  This is exactly why I almost never ask for anything! (sorry I missed that)

Will there be no villages at all?  I have been flying around my world for hours looking for just 1 village, I have found nothing.

They should spawn in vanilla biomes as usual - this greatly reduces the number of spawns though (there has to be a village spawn and it has to line up with a vanilla chunk).

I have been having issues while exploring. I was flying both of the times when the game closed suddenly and when I tried to open my save it shut down immediately every time.

I had to use a back-up as I couldn't seem to repair the saves.

Here is a log;

http://openeye.openmods.info/crashes/e73dbbf4d62df2af15a9ae5dedd8a36d

Thanks for all the efforts and I hope it gets fixed soon.

So villagers spawn in vanilla biomes only for now?

What was the reason for that? Was it because of cosmetic issues like they spawn weird at times (which I personally find AWESOME :3)

or is it because there were serious crashes connected to them?

So villagers spawn in vanilla biomes only for now?

What was the reason for that? Was it because of cosmetic issues like they spawn weird at times (which I personally find AWESOME :3)

or is it because there were serious crashes connected to them?

See every tracker report involving "StructureStart" messages in it. http://forums.technicpack.net/tracker/issue-2010-connectionarea-crashes-server/ is an example report of this, where it was looked into more deeply.

• Moderators
Posted · Hidden by Munaus, July 1, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Munaus, July 1, 2014 - No reason given

We here at DrewKraft are now running 1.0.12a! Come check us out and tell us what you think?

You can find our server info here http://tinyurl.com/DrewKraft

this is not the place to advertise your server. That's what Server section is for

Post a crash log.

Sorry for coming back so late here's the crash log for when I was taking the (cooked) flesh out of the oven. Both logs are basically identical. 

http://paste.ubuntu.com/7722054/

This modpack doesn't have a cooked flesh recipe that I'm aware of. What are you talking about?

Edit: Mistook it for being a recipe for rotten flesh. Tried replicating with "Flesh" in the oven, cannot replicate. Was able to pull out 63 cooked flesh with no crashing.

Cannot replicate. You don't have any resource packs installed do you?

No resources packs installed. I was shift clicking stuff from the oven that I had had there from a previous update. It might just be an issue I had. And you were right it was cooked flesh, not flesh.

Also the Hopseed saplings from Natura no longer grow from 

Edit:

I went back and tried again with my backup and it happend again. Basically I has the flesh cooking in the previous update and tried to shift click it out at this update. 

Todays crash log:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/7722227/

Edited by andyhoi

Big question: 

My friends attack of the b-team server keeps having this error message showing up every time me and him join, "INTERNAL EXCEPTION: JAVA.NET.SOCKETTIMEOUTEXCEPTION: READ TIMED OUT". After it says that the server crashes. It first occurred when I rode my Plesiosaur. I doubt thats why it's crashing but that's when it first crashed. 

My friend (host of server) joined and walked around and immediately after I joined it crashed for both of us.

The Attack of the B-Team server is on the latest version : 1.0.12a, I would really appreciate any kind of feedback. Thank you in advanced 

This might be an issue just with our server but we just updated to to the newest version and we are having an issue with the knapsacks from Tinkers Construct. No matter what I do with the stuff inside, whenever I log out and log back in, it just rolls back to the exact stuff I had in there from before we updated. So far it's been kinda nice because I've accidentally duplicated a few things, haha. I am worried for the people that are going to start losing items though. Anyone else seen this issue or have any thoughts on a fix?

was wondering if anyone noticed the glitch with open blocks yet, where if you try to empty your levels into a max'd out  tank via drain, then right click the tank; then use the levels that you already have on enchanting or the anvil, then afterwards go back and right click the xp tank again, and u'll get back all your levels back that you used. It's really OP and people keep using it on my server. i don't wanna disable drains but they're starting to twist my arm.

They apparently fixed this issue in one of their versions; they're not offering any support if it's any version below 1.2.9. Check out their github for more details:

https://github.com/OpenMods/OpenBlocks/issues/432

on my friends server we were playing this in previous recommended version and we had biomes o plenty villages spawn just fine and stuff, after we updated the new generated chunks sometimes get corrupted and crash the server, I would assume that those are the wrongly spawned villages, is there a way to fix this at the moment ?

That one is an issue with something trying to put items automatically into a carpenters safe - try removing and replacing the itemduct and if that doesn't work try with replacing the safe with a chest for testing.

Let us know how it goes, and if there's other crashes, share the other crash reports, please - it's not impossible that there be issues with version changes and it'll help isolate the problem so its easier to tell if it's a bunch of different errors or the same one over and over (in which case it's easy to set up a test for it and see if it's just you or everyone).

That one is an issue with something trying to put items automatically into a carpenters safe - try removing and replacing the itemduct and if that doesn't work try with replacing the safe with a chest for testing.

Let us know how it goes, and if there's other crashes, share the other crash reports, please - it's not impossible that there be issues with version changes and it'll help isolate the problem so its easier to tell if it's a bunch of different errors or the same one over and over (in which case it's easy to set up a test for it and see if it's just you or everyone).

Legend, thanks for the quick reply. I have uninstalled carpenters blocks to enable me to do the suggested, i'll let you know if it works.

I'll also post all of the crash reports, but it'll take some time!! 

*signed name stolen by wild Roadrunner!* *blep blep!*

Edited by Munaus

If you just search them for  carpentersblocks.tileentity.TECarpentersSafe it might be quicker, that's what I'll be looking for to see if it's all the same thing - if that doesn't come up then it's different problems but if that's in every file then that's probably all that's wrong right now.

it's in there for the last few, can't remember how many. but you might like to see the others???

*signed name stolen by wild Roadrunner!* *blep blep!*

Edited by Munaus

Hey guys. i apologize in advance if this is the wrong section to ask. but is there a way to go back to a previous update version in aotbt? I had better luck with a previous update and would like to go back, but no clue if i actually can.  

I really appreciate any answer

Thanks!

I have a witchery alter that prior to the update had over 3,000 power (I was never able to get up to 5k no matter what I tried) and now after the update it will not go over 1630 power.

In .10 I had a skeleton head, arthana, candlestick (or whatever its called), and a dragon egg on it. had over 3k and a x4 

now that we have updated to 12a the same items are on it but it only has 1630 power but still x4

Also, Glow stone farming with energized glow stone and gelid cryotheum (SP) is now seemingly nerfed. At least my farm of it stopped working.