13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think they should add this?

• Yes
    • No

Hey, i was wondering of adding a new mod to the modpack, the mod is called 'Smart Moving'. It is basically a parkour based mod which adds in a bunch of new features and animations to the game, e.g. new physics. It is also one of the best mods in the world!!! It also is a fun, cool thing to add to the game since attack of the b team is meant to be a fun, building modpack unlike the others which are most industrialized modpacks. 

How we can use it in AOBT?

- Since we have micro-blocks and carpenters blocks it adds a whole new feature since in the mod you can climb up half gaps, eg stairs/slabs stacked on each other.

- With advanced genetics we can fly, and there is a new flying animation in Smart Moving which would work create with advanced genetics flying.

- Crawling in Smart Moving, Flans Mod, loads of cool guns and snipers. With the crawling we can hide in the tall grass with our snipers, picking people off. Great for adventure maps/ pvp servers!

- Diving, diving is a cool feature and it allows you to dive into anything! Great for building adventure maps/ rp servers, such as Assassins Creed servers. With this new parkour feature we can re-create Assassins Creed in AOBT and also as AOBT is also a building modpack, we can add vast amounts of detail into the maps and make it look more realistic.

Feature which are in Smart Moving:

• Climbing only via gaps in the walls
  • Climbing ladders with different speeds depending on ladder coverage and/or neighbour blocks
  • Alternative animations for flying and falling
  • Climbing along ceilings and up vines
  • Jumping up & back while climbing
  • Configurable sneaking
  • Alternative swimming
  • Alternative diving
  • Alternative flying
  • Faster sprinting
  • Side & Back jumps
  • Charged jumps
  • Wall jumping
  • Head jumps
  • Crawling
  • Sliding

For more information look at this video:

Edited by awesomepingu2005

1) Don't sign your post. Your name is clearly visible already, and it shows that you haven't read the rules (or think you're better than us to follow them? Surely not...).

2) We're not the ones to convince. Go talk to the members of the B-team: GenerikB and BDouble0100.

3) Does Smart Moving even work with Carpenter's Blocks? Would the gaps created by the mod even be recognized?

4) Are there any incompatibilities with other mods already included with Attack of the B-team?

Edited by Melfice

1) Don't sign your post. Your name is clearly visible already, and it shows that you haven't read the rules (or think you're better than us to follow them? Surely not...).

2) We're not the ones to convince. Go talk to the members of the B-team: GenerikB and BDouble0100.

3) Does Smart Moving even work with Carpenter's Blocks? Would the gaps created by the mod even be recognized?

4) Are there any incompatibilities with other mods already included with Attack of the B-team?

I have read the rule, and sorry

ok ill talk to them

Yes it does work scince you can have a half block of gap to do it

Nope i have tested myself it does work

No, I don't.

ysit does work because you can climb up any block. The video i posted shows the answers

Also if you don't believe that it would work, install it onto the modpack it your self and test it for yourself

Not a valid argument for if carpenter blocks work. Theoretical working isn't the same as empirically testing.

yes it does work, testing it to see if it would work, i installed the mod into the modpack created a building with all the different types of carpenters block, and it is compatible, And even if it doesn't work some mods in AOBT modpack aren't compatible with some things, but it does work, i have tested it, and working is only valid if you test it, and i have

wait didn't the creators of Technic make this modpack not Bdoubleo100 and Gnerikb

Whoo! Quadruple post! You're up for a prize.

Anyway, the Attack of the B-Team pack was made at the request and instruction of... the B-Team!

Anything that goes in the pack is up to them.

Edited by Melfice

ok

If people want to make those pvp servers or those "Assassins Creed" servers they can use the mods they need for them, not the whole Attack of the B Team modpack.

I don't see why there should be Smart Moving in B Team. I prefer a white magic mod that can fight against Witchery users.

wait didn't the creators of Technic make this modpack not Bdoubleo100 and Gnerikb

While the team may have put it together, Generikb and Bdubs are the ones responsible for what they wanted to go into the pack. I'm sure whoever put this pack together for them had some suggestions/etc for them on what else to add or possible conflicts between mods they knew about but this pack wasn't made overnight in what mods they wanted in it. If Generikb and Bdubs wanted this mod in from the start (its well known, shouldnt of been unheard of by them) im sure it wouldve been in the pack at the start.

Hey, i was wondering of adding a new mod to the modpack, the mod is called 'Smart Moving'. It is basically a parkour based mod which adds in a bunch of new features and animations to the game, e.g. new physics. It is also one of the best mods in the world!!! It also is a fun, cool thing to add to the game since attack of the b team is meant to be a fun, building modpack unlike the others which are most industrialized modpacks. 

How we can use it in AOBT?

- Since we have micro-blocks and carpenters blocks it adds a whole new feature since in the mod you can climb up half gaps, eg stairs/slabs stacked on each other.

- With advanced genetics we can fly, and there is a new flying animation in Smart Moving which would work create with advanced genetics flying.

- Crawling in Smart Moving, Flans Mod, loads of cool guns and snipers. With the crawling we can hide in the tall grass with our snipers, picking people off. Great for adventure maps/ pvp servers!

- Diving, diving is a cool feature and it allows you to dive into anything! Great for building adventure maps/ rp servers, such as Assassins Creed servers. With this new parkour feature we can re-create Assassins Creed in AOBT and also as AOBT is also a building modpack, we can add vast amounts of detail into the maps and make it look more realistic.

Feature which are in Smart Moving:

• Climbing only via gaps in the walls
  • Climbing ladders with different speeds depending on ladder coverage and/or neighbour blocks
  • Alternative animations for flying and falling
  • Climbing along ceilings and up vines
  • Jumping up & back while climbing
  • Configurable sneaking
  • Alternative swimming
  • Alternative diving
  • Alternative flying
  • Faster sprinting
  • Side & Back jumps
  • Charged jumps
  • Wall jumping
  • Head jumps
  • Crawling
  • Sliding

For more information look at this video:

Weel actually they can't add that because the have morph mod which would mess it up and become a little bit weird also if you want it added to to the creators not us dumb guy!

Weel actually they can't add that because the have morph mod which would mess it up and become a little bit weird also if you want it added to to the creators not us dumb guy!

I see no particular reason why this mod would conflict with Morph outside of them both dealing with the player, which they work with the player in different ways...

So people want this mod, also the technic poeple made this entire modpacknot Bdubs or Generikb, look at bdubs first video on it  he explains it there

By people, you mean 6 from this thread poll that so happened to see it? Not very scientifically accurate to the number of people that have actually downloaded the modpack and have played it. A total of 12 ppl have voted on this thread about this particular matter, that is way too insignificant of a value to determine if the general modpack populous wants it.