Custom Modpack Problems

HnVx_Legacy

My modpack will not run its mods. I attempted to local test the modpack to get the config files, The modpack was vannila and it didn't generate any config files. I am using Copy.com to hold my modpack, Is the modpack not being downloaded from the site? Please help, Thanks.

Link:

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/guildscorn.403479

• Discord Moderator
  • Your bin folder has the correct file, but it is named incorrectly. The "forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.965-universal (1).jar" file should be named "modpack.jar".
  • You have a LiteLoader map mod for 1.7.10. Since you have neither of those you will need to remove that mod.
  • You have NetherOres but not the dependency mod PowerCrystalsCore.
  • Your Optifine is out of date. Get the latest 1.6.4 version.
  • You have many mods which are for Forge/MC 1.7.2 and 1.7.10. You need to make sure you are getting the correct 1.6.4 versions. You might benefit from this:

Okay getting there...

I went to the page in your link, went to MCF Mod List for 1.6.4 and re-downloaded all of the mods from the author's forums/websites. Triple checked most of the mods that they are in the correct version. Hopefully this time i can get the config.

Okay so I ran the modpack to get the config, and then a screen popped up saying "Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation the mods and versions listed below could not be found SC0_SpaceCore : any the file 'ForgeModLoader-client-0.log' contains more information." What does this mean?

Edited by HnVx_Legacy

Okay hold on a sec,It appeared as if the modpack was running fine. i tried creating a singleplayer world and it just froze with nothing on the the screen (except the dirt background). What does this mean? I also looked at the file "ForgeModLoader-client-0.log" and at the bottom it read,

2014-07-15 16:08:10 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] The state engine was in incorrect state PREINITIALIZATION and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.

2014-07-15 16:13:25 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Stopping server
2014-07-15 16:13:25 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving players
2014-07-15 16:13:25 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving worlds

I hope it helps but i cannot figure out what this means or what i have to do to fix it.
Here is the link to my modpack again Please Help 

Forget what i said above i fixed it thanks plowmanplow.
Edited by HnVx_Legacy