Lucki Server [MOVED] [No Banned Items] [Mature & Small Community] [12 slots] [PVE] [24/7]

m1dude

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Luis_Fuchs

Well why do I want to join the server? I'm playing Minecraft since BETA 1.3 without any major breaks. I've been around on many countless servers, modded and vanilla ones, to play with people. Also I'm quite a Skype/chat addict and I likely am able to help people around with mod related questions I think. Simply put, I just want to have fun playing some Tekkit and have some company while doing so. :)

IGN: Luis_Fuchs

Well why do I want to join the server? I'm playing Minecraft since BETA 1.3 without any major breaks. I've been around on many countless servers, modded and vanilla ones, to play with people. Also I'm quite a Skype/chat addict and I likely am able to help people around with mod related questions I think. Simply put, I just want to have fun playing some Tekkit and have some company while doing so. :)

Welcome to the server!

IGN; GreyIBlackJay

I want to play on this server primarily because I have two friends already playing on here (Astarall and Hell_Lamp). I've been playing since the glory days of when Minecraft was only creative mode, and I've played it off-and-on since then. Mainly, it's just something I can sink a lot of attention into and kill hours with easily, so it's really helpful for when I have a chunk of free time and not enough energy to do anything large.

IGN; GreyIBlackJay

I want to play on this server primarily because I have two friends already playing on here (Astarall and Hell_Lamp). I've been playing since the glory days of when Minecraft was only creative mode, and I've played it off-and-on since then. Mainly, it's just something I can sink a lot of attention into and kill hours with easily, so it's really helpful for when I have a chunk of free time and not enough energy to do anything large.

Welcome to the server!

IGN Is taznar

I have played Tekkit for a while now and i am looking for a mature quiet server without all the childish antics

and drama that usually follows with large servers, 

I am quiet and stick to my own thing.

I just like to build.

welcome to the server taznar!

My IGN is xqual.

I would like to join because I have been searching for a tekkit server for AGES! Its as if they do not exist, some of them are too laggy, some of them have millions of banned items none of them are that good. So I am putting faith in this one! Hope you accept me.

:D

My IGN is xqual.

I would like to join because I have been searching for a tekkit server for AGES! Its as if they do not exist, some of them are too laggy, some of them have millions of banned items none of them are that good. So I am putting faith in this one! Hope you accept me.

:D

Welcome to our humble server xqual!  This is the one you have been searching for.

The waffle wants to join the server my exact ign is just like this forum profile but it is: hyperwaffle I hope to see you soon. I'm quite a tekkit veteran and I've decided to start showing off my builds on a server. My favorite mod is thermal expansion. Also my little brother would also like to join. We will probably be on at the same time and share a base. His ign is: bbbWaters thanks if you will consider adding me. Hope to see everyone soon! Also I would just like to say we are both mature and will be kind and friendly to everyone.

Also just a quick question:

I have one or two non-client side mods added to tekkit do I need to reset tekkit to join the server?

Edited by hyperwaffle

The waffle wants to join the server my exact ign is just like this forum profile but it is: hyperwaffle I hope to see you soon. I'm quite a tekkit veteran and I've decided to start showing off my builds on a server. My favorite mod is thermal expansion. Also my little brother would also like to join. We will probably be on at the same time and share a base. His ign is: bbbWaters thanks if you will consider adding me. Hope to see everyone soon! Also I would just like to say we are both mature and will be kind and friendly to everyone.

Also just a quick question:

I have one or two non-client side mods added to tekkit do I need to reset tekkit to join the server?

Both added!  As to your question, I have no idea if you need to reset it, but my guess would be probably.  You can always give it a shot.

Edited by m1dude

Can those who recently applied create a more in-depth application? I feel like I keep repeating myself.

IGN: TheFailGuru369

I'm a Tekkit veteran looking for a nice, small server to play on and contribute to. Hoping to meet some chill people.

^ What can you bring to the server?

Edited by m1dude

I cannot join, it says I am not whitelisted on this server. But I was whitelisted a couple of days ago and I have a base.. :( Please help.

I am wondering why you have started your own server.  What are you gaining by being on ours?

I am wondering why you have started your own server.  What are you gaining by being on ours?

I started my own server before I noticed you accepted me. But, Nobody is ever on my server, so I would like somewhere to play tekkit. :(

I am very disappointed in this server. We started out me and my 10 year old brother for a little time together. We really enjoyed the community, had a great time and were building a nice base. Then I come home today and he was kicked for the reason apparently "He was talking to much." I don't see any rules about chatting. And dude. He's barely 10. I mean seriously? I would highly suggest that you do not join this server because it looks like have been kicked for "Making there own server." So are we only allowed to do this server if we join? If you agree that my 10 year old brother should be reinstated please leave a comment. I can assure you, this is not, "A lucki server."

Edited by hyperwaffle

I am very disappointed in this server. We started out me and my 10 year old brother for a little time together. We really enjoyed the community, had a great time and were building a nice base. Then I come home today and he was kicked for the reason apparently "He was talking to much." I don't see any rules about chatting. And dude. He's barely 10. I mean seriously? I would highly suggest that you do not join this server because it looks like have been kicked for "Making there own server." So are we only allowed to do this server if we join? If you agree that my 10 year old brother should be reinstated please leave a comment. I can assure you, this is not, "A lucki server."

This is a mature community, we don't have room for "barely 10 year olds".

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons