Lucki Server [MOVED] [No Banned Items] [Mature & Small Community] [12 slots] [PVE] [24/7]

m1dude

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty interested in playing, so I will write a small application below. :)

Name: Niko

Username: TheShyPie

Why I Should be Allowed On: I've been playing Minecraft since the end of Alpha and Modded since essentially early Tekkit. From there I went on to Vanilla for quite some time and played a lot of PVP. In the past year or so I've been playing FTB and accustoming myself to the new mods. About a month ago me and my friend decided we wanted to play Tekkit, and we started a private server for ourselves. I'm pretty qualified to play on a modded server, I am a half decent builder, and I have experience in running a server. (I've ran 3 separate ones since 2012, and briefly ran one for my friend while he was away.) If you could get back to me at any time, it would be much appreciated, plus if staff is still required, I would be more than thrilled to provide it! 

Cheers!

Kayo

We will not add you unless you plan on giving us a better application.

Sorry about that, let me try again.

IGN: redXephosX

Why I should be allowed in: I have a lot of experience with Minecraft, and some of its popular mods. Some of them being Buildcraft, Tinker's Construct, Food+, and more! I'm also a good fan of Minecraft, since I have a few posters. But no, I'm not a fanboy. And finally, I took a minecraft pro test, and it said I'm 76% pro.

See ya!

I'm pretty interested in playing, so I will write a small application below. :)

Name: Niko

Username: TheShyPie

Why I Should be Allowed On: I've been playing Minecraft since the end of Alpha and Modded since essentially early Tekkit. From there I went on to Vanilla for quite some time and played a lot of PVP. In the past year or so I've been playing FTB and accustoming myself to the new mods. About a month ago me and my friend decided we wanted to play Tekkit, and we started a private server for ourselves. I'm pretty qualified to play on a modded server, I am a half decent builder, and I have experience in running a server. (I've ran 3 separate ones since 2012, and briefly ran one for my friend while he was away.) If you could get back to me at any time, it would be much appreciated, plus if staff is still required, I would be more than thrilled to provide it! 

Cheers!

Kayo

Welcome to the server, Niko.

Sorry about that, let me try again.

IGN: redXephosX

Why I should be allowed in: I have a lot of experience with Minecraft, and some of its popular mods. Some of them being Buildcraft, Tinker's Construct, Food+, and more! I'm also a good fan of Minecraft, since I have a few posters. But no, I'm not a fanboy. And finally, I took a minecraft pro test, and it said I'm 76% pro.

See ya!

Welcome to the server!

Hi friends,

I'm looking to get back into Minecraft casually, and I was referred to this server by Rontius as a great place to build at.

I've never tried these mods so I'm super eager to figure them all out and help with bigger projects.

My in game name is "evendro" -- Thanks!

Hi friends,

I'm looking to get back into Minecraft casually, and I was referred to this server by Rontius as a great place to build at.

I've never tried these mods so I'm super eager to figure them all out and help with bigger projects.

My in game name is "evendro" -- Thanks!

Welcome to the server evendro!

Hey. I have a huge problem with NoCarrot's Interdiction Matrix. Not only does it stop me from entering my old house and tear it down so I can build my tower, but it also killed me and caused me to lose my tools and my power armor when I went to see what others are doing on what is supposed to be a friendly server, especially when they have a big open door which only has a sign on the side which tells you that it will kill you when you enter. Would you mind asking him to at least lower the radius enough that it does not affect a huge area, including other people's buildings.

• Moderators

The really nasty features of the interdiction system are not needed on a small friendly server. Stick with denying breaking or placing of blocks or fluids. Confiscating items and lethal countermeasures are mean, especially when you push the field into others territory. It's griefing at a distance.

Greetings, I've been looking for a nice small community for a while now and this server looks to fit the bill.

IGN = TheDragonCow

Age = 23

I've played tekkit, and minecraft in general for several years now and enjoy being part of a good community. I'm well versed in just about every aspect of tekkit, whether it be factory building, automation, or simply starting a humble farm. If you have any room to spare, I would enjoy becoming a member of your server.

Talk you soon hopefully. 

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons