Lucki Server [MOVED] [No Banned Items] [Mature & Small Community] [12 slots] [PVE] [24/7]

m1dude

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings, I've been looking for a nice small community for a while now and this server looks to fit the bill.

IGN = TheDragonCow

Age = 23

I've played tekkit, and minecraft in general for several years now and enjoy being part of a good community. I'm well versed in just about every aspect of tekkit, whether it be factory building, automation, or simply starting a humble farm. If you have any room to spare, I would enjoy becoming a member of your server.

Talk you soon hopefully. 

Welcome to our humble community!

Due to the nature of our server, I will have to ask all players currently using forcefields or block protection to disable these in oder to make the community equally enjoyable for all players. Thank You.

Edited by m1dude

Due to the nature of our server, I will have to ask all players currently using forcefields or block protection to disable these in oder to make the community equally enjoyable for all players. Thank You.

I will ask him to take it down.

Thank you very much. I appreciate the swift reply.

I'll join, too. I'm civil and common sensical. And I'm about to Tekkit to the limit. The name's "Untgrad"

We have quite a few players on the server now, and I am going to have to ask for a better application.  Take a look at Vinci 19's post.

Applicant IGN: Untrad... esquire.

Name Origin: The movie Idiocracy. "Upgrayedd? Is he Dutch? I once knew a Dutch foreign exchange student..."

Age = 32

Do I surf?: The last time I tried I hurt someone.

Longest session played: a day straight

Total Hours: prolly near 100, but who's counting

The techie stuff is rad, I have good coaches but I'm still a lil slow. I'm about design. The microblocks, making my pad look sleek and functional. In the environment I patch what I make ugly and I don't grief. I'll be a long term member if permitted. 

IGN: Ruts

Hello.

I am a 19 year old minecraft player with some experience of the game. I recently moved to live on my own so all of my friends who I usually played with are no longer there to play with me. I am fairly fluid in english and i'm generally a really friendly and a nice person. I hope the whitelist isn't full yet and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes,

Ruudi 

IGN: Ruts

Hello.

I am a 19 year old minecraft player with some experience of the game. I recently moved to live on my own so all of my friends who I usually played with are no longer there to play with me. I am fairly fluid in english and i'm generally a really friendly and a nice person. I hope the whitelist isn't full yet and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes,

Ruudi 

Welcome to the server!

Applicant IGN: Untrad... esquire.

Name Origin: The movie Idiocracy. "Upgrayedd? Is he Dutch? I once knew a Dutch foreign exchange student..."

Age = 32

Do I surf?: The last time I tried I hurt someone.

Longest session played: a day straight

Total Hours: prolly near 100, but who's counting

The techie stuff is rad, I have good coaches but I'm still a lil slow. I'm about design. The microblocks, making my pad look sleek and functional. In the environment I patch what I make ugly and I don't grief. I'll be a long term member if permitted. 

What is your actual IGN?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons