Lucki Server [MOVED] [No Banned Items] [Mature & Small Community] [12 slots] [PVE] [24/7]

m1dude

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It did work, and I ended up back at spawn. I managed to play around for about half an hour, and all was well. However, I traveled south from my base (there's a forested area to the south of it) and lo and behold I started the cycle all over again, with the falling and server-crashing (again...ugh.)

Could you delete my player data again, and check if there's a corrupted chunk or something there? Sorry for causing all this mess.

I deleted your data again please retry.

it's down again :/

Yeah, that was probably me. I logged in and am still stuck. I didn't fall through the ground this time though, I managed to stay on the single loaded chunk (everything else around me wasn't loaded) until the server crashed.

Edit: Alright. I'll also try to avoid going down south from my base, that seems to be a problem area.

Edited by Tohejam

Well, the server was working fine and then I went to go search for some sheep, I got disconnected and now every time I logon it crashes the server.

When you log on, do you slowly fall through the world down into the void, only to have it crash when you reach like Y: 30? If so, that's what's been happening to me the last couple of times.

I really hope M1 can fix this, I like how the server's going so far.

When you log on, do you slowly fall through the world down into the void, only to have it crash when you reach like Y: 30? If so, that's what's been happening to me the last couple of times.

I really hope M1 can fix this, I like how the server's going so far.

I'm going to post this error in the tekkit section of the forums.  If I still can't find a solution in 1 day I, will create a new world.  The old world will be saved in case a solution does come up.

Edited by m1dude

Unfortunately, as of Sep. 1, we have had to erase the world and begin anew due to too many errors with buildcraft and thermal expansion.  We plan to make this world better than ever!  We will be building a new spawn and need everyone's help in doing so.  The white-list will remain the same as before, as will all the plugins and commands.  We hope to build a better world together!

Edited by m1dude

IGN : jacobcoolguy

I would like to join this server because I want to find a server with a good community. not many servers can pull that of. i think the best way of finding a good community is through a whitelisted server. Your server seems very professional and well taken care of. I also think i will be a a good addition to the server.

IGN : jacobcoolguy

I would like to join this server because I want to find a server with a good community. not many servers can pull that of. i think the best way of finding a good community is through a whitelisted server. Your server seems very professional and well taken care of. I also think i will be a a good addition to the server.

Added to the whitelist, keep in mind that the world is very new.

IGN - unli355

I was a mod on a FTB monster server and got really tired of the modpack, ive been looking for a tekkit server since bit they all seem to reset maps every few months.

I line to help with computercraft and any mods i know, would love to play on a smaller community.

Added to the whitelist. Welcome to Lucki Server!

Hey my name is Monocrame now I've been playing on a couple servers so far, but I'd like to try being a mod and also doing some building projects without having to go through all that legit stuff.  So if you need an expert on mods to help or an investigator I'm your guy.  Free building some public areas or something would be great.

Since my other two servers seem to be down now, I also would appreciate being able to play on the server legit, because maybe it will be fun?  I'm concerned about the crash, though.  Are you guys using the recommended build, and it still has problems?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons