Lucki Server [MOVED] [No Banned Items] [Mature & Small Community] [12 slots] [PVE] [24/7]

m1dude

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My IGN is Tossren. I would like to join your server because im looking for a small community. Most of my friends don't really play minecraft anymore, and i am not a fan of large servers. 

Ign: AetherPirate

Never tried a multiplayer server, would like to give it a go.

Welcome to our no-cheat, no-grief community :)

IGN: Starforce349

Reason to join? Looks great. Would love a little server to play on instead of the hugely populated ones.

Added, Welcome to the server!

Hey M1, my friend is getting a message saying he's not whitelisted on the server. I know you said you've whitelisted him, but could you try again? Again, his IGN is Major_Creepist.

I re-added him and he should be fine now.  I missed the 't' on his name last time.

IGN: missHPfan2

I'm fairly good at Tekkit, and I like smaller servers like this one. I also like that this one has no banned items. Looks like a nice server!

Added! Welcome to the server!

IGN:Supadupa2

Hi! im looking for a friendly and maybe small place where i can have some fun! (among others).  Is this the right place to be ?

Yes this is the right place to be.  We are always looking for ways to improve the server.

Edited by m1dude

IGN: wouterwouter1

Hi. im looking for a server that's cooperative and good for learning the game. i would like to join because it looks like fun !

Its a lot more fun with other players. And to help other people. i would like to join the server because i love to play tekkit with others and i can get a storage bay for everyone.

Edited by wouterwouter1

IGN: kyakal

because i want to play a tekkit server and this was the best i could find and i am interrested in this server so please let me go in the server

and i want to learn more about tekkit

Edited by kyakal

Hi. im looking for a server that's cooperative and good for learning the game. i would like to join because it looks like fun !

Hello! Could you please list your IGN and a good reason why you should be accepted onto the server?

IGN: wouterwouter1

Its a lot more fun with other players. And to help other people. i would like to join the server because i love to play tekkit with others

Added to the whitelist! Enjoy Lucki Server.

i can bring a friendly attitude to your server also, help others who are new to tekkit.

also isnt better to play with a couple good people who some what know what they are doing :D

Added, Welcome to the server!

i would like to join your server because ive been looking to be a part of a small tekkit community, hope you accept me. ive been playing tekkit for a long time now and would be a big help to people that have problems

Edited by WH1TEN1NJA12

IGN: alex3437

I'm fairly experienced with minecraft and tekkit. I'd love to join a server like this one, it seems perfect for me! I've been looking for a good server for a long time, so I hope you accept me  :)  :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons