Lucki Server [MOVED] [No Banned Items] [Mature & Small Community] [12 slots] [PVE] [24/7]

m1dude

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently upgrading the server - to rid of any crashes. I have to do a full file transfer, so it will be back up in two days tops.  There will be a new IP address for the server but the world data will remain the same.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

my IGN is BlackFish_Korea and my friend had some problems making an account so can you add him too his IGN is akim7

Why we want to play: Because we want to play a friendly server with no grief. thanks!

IGN: FLGzTRYH4RDx

I would like to join and i'd like to get familiar with tekkit around other peoples

You guys are added! Welcome

bro please fix the lag in the server sometimes its unplayable

Anyone on the server wanna team up and have a joint compound? My skype is doubleagent277 , add me and make sure you mention in the mesasge about Tekkit or minecraft. thanks

Cell

Lag is fixed and server is back up! Please check the comments above for the new IP.

IGN TheEnderCoffee

Can i join because i was looking for servers small and i didn't find a good server so i wanna try this one :)

Added! Welcome to Lucki server

Edited by m1dude

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons