Lucki Server [MOVED] [No Banned Items] [Mature & Small Community] [12 slots] [PVE] [24/7]

m1dude

Hey my name is Monocrame now I've been playing on a couple servers so far, but I'd like to try being a mod and also doing some building projects without having to go through all that legit stuff.  So if you need an expert on mods to help or an investigator I'm your guy.  Free building some public areas or something would be great.

Since my other two servers seem to be down now, I also would appreciate being able to play on the server legit, because maybe it will be fun?  I'm concerned about the crash, though.  Are you guys using the recommended build, and it still has problems?

We are not looking for moderators right now but I am willing to add you to the whitelist if you still want to join.  And yes, we will need some help with spawn.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd still like to join, I'd be happy to help with spawn.  I just hope it's not like an empty field.  Or I guess maybe that would be good.

Ok I will add you to the whitelist and will let you know when we are ready to work on spawn.  Feel free to log on and join the community!

Edited by m1dude

Hi, my IGN is DerBaus. Would love to join ur server, my friend PabloHanssen is already playing here. Pls add me as fast as possible. Thx dude

What can you bring to our server, DerBaus :D?

Edited by m1dude

IGN: FezzyWolfDwarf

Why? Cause I'm great at tekkit. I know mostly everything, except quantumcraft, which I see no use for. I've gotten to Mars, so I know what is needed for GalacticCraft. I love Big Reactors and know hw to make one, and what coolant is the best. I also can build AMAZING houses. I'm like an architecture in minecraft. I don't build buildings really huge(though sme are), but I build them in a complex way in which you would be impressed. Plus, I. Love. Tekkit.

IGN: FezzyWolfDwarf

Why? Cause I'm great at tekkit. I know mostly everything, except quantumcraft, which I see no use for. I've gotten to Mars, so I know what is needed for GalacticCraft. I love Big Reactors and know hw to make one, and what coolant is the best. I also can build AMAZING houses. I'm like an architecture in minecraft. I don't build buildings really huge(though sme are), but I build them in a complex way in which you would be impressed. Plus, I. Love. Tekkit.

Welcome to the server Fezzy Wolf!

IGN - Roller_42000

I would like to be added to your whitelist please.

I would like to have a server in which i can do youtube videos in and your server seems like one of the better ones. In doing youtube videos on the server it will gain more recognition and an increase in users if you wish for me to give out the server address for it if and/or when you take down the whitelist on it. 

Edited by Roller_42000

IGN - Roller_42000

I would like to be added to your whitelist please.

I would like to have a server in which i can do youtube videos in and your server seems like one of the better ones. In doing youtube videos on the server it will gain more recognition and an increase in users if you wish for me to give out the server address for it if and/or when you take down the whitelist on it. 

We will not be taking down the whitelist.  Our goal is to have a small community for players to work together.

Edited by m1dude

Hey I'm Halobaby(ign: Halobaby) And i was interested in joining the server. I've been on several tekkit servers, know most of the mods very well, and enjoy playing in my free time and i like to help build so I think it'd be very fun to help you guys rebuild the spawn and to contribute my ideas. As well as that one of my friends that i often play with is also whitelisted, so we would probably work together sometimes. Thank You!

Hey I'm Halobaby(ign: Halobaby) And i was interested in joining the server. I've been on several tekkit servers, know most of the mods very well, and enjoy playing in my free time and i like to help build so I think it'd be very fun to help you guys rebuild the spawn and to contribute my ideas. As well as that one of my friends that i often play with is also whitelisted, so we would probably work together sometimes. Thank You!

Welcome to the server!

IGN- AlienXGamer1

i want to join bc i love tekkit and me and a friend are looking for a good server

IGN: snakes866

Id like to join the tekkit server because ive always liked the tekkits and wanted to find a small "community" to team up with, build, and create.

Our whitelist is continuously growing and our player slot count is not.  Because of this, I am going to have to ask you guys to give a more detailed description of why you should be brought into the server, or just some way to get to know you a little better.  We need to make sure everyone brings something to the community.

Edited by m1dude

well i used to play alot of oldschool tekkit but am learning about this form, i want to build cool things with people, and im peaceful, and could bring alot to the server in terms of what i can think of to build or to have a village of people working together to make all sorts of machines.

im looking forward to joining if youll have me so we can work together to create whatever we can think of.

well i used to play alot of oldschool tekkit but am learning about this form, i want to build cool things with people, and im peaceful, and could bring alot to the server in terms of what i can think of to build or to have a village of people working together to make all sorts of machines.

im looking forward to joining if youll have me so we can work together to create whatever we can think of.

Welcome to the server!

Hello! im shnee199 very new to tekkit. I used to play in a server as small as this one and it was wonderful. I'd love for you to add me to the white list as I'd be a great community player with an always happy vibe about me. I'm willing to learn to play this game and would love to be able to do that amongst people that can help me out :) Thanks ~shnee199

Hello! im shnee199 very new to tekkit. I used to play in a server as small as this one and it was wonderful. I'd love for you to add me to the white list as I'd be a great community player with an always happy vibe about me. I'm willing to learn to play this game and would love to be able to do that amongst people that can help me out :) Thanks ~shnee199

Welcome to the server shnee!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons