Lucki Server [MOVED] [No Banned Items] [Mature & Small Community] [12 slots] [PVE] [24/7]

m1dude

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy!

Recently took a break from Tekkit and decided to get back into it. I played Tekkit some time ago for a long time so I understand how most of the mods works. There's still a few I could learn more about but i'm sure someone on the server could give me a hand.

IGN - DobermanVII

Thanks ;)

Howdy!

Recently took a break from Tekkit and decided to get back into it. I played Tekkit some time ago for a long time so I understand how most of the mods works. There's still a few I could learn more about but i'm sure someone on the server could give me a hand.

IGN - DobermanVII

Thanks ;)

ign- farbehindme

looking for a small, fun and mature server, still haven't found one I want to stay on hopefully this could be the one.

What can you bring to the server?

TPPI is a modpack that has just moved to technic launcher. There are many more mods.  Look up the list of mods included on the technic launcher website and let me know what you think.  It does not include galacticraft.  The only problem is that it may take some time to fully configure the new server.

In honesty, I can't bring much to the server except help. The mods that I DO know, I know them well and would be happy to help others who are struggling with them.

*I dislike popular non-whitelist servers as they're mostly full of annoying kiddies. I want a server like this one that has a mature community where people understand how to communicate and play properly*

Edited by Doberman

In honesty, I can't bring much to the server except help. The mods that I DO know, I know them well and would be happy to help others who are struggling with them.

*I dislike popular non-whitelist servers as they're mostly full of annoying kiddies. I want a server like this one that has a mature community where people understand how to communicate and play properly*

My IGN: ChemicalMuffinXD

I just want to try out on modded minecraft because i have only been playing vanilla minecraft all day :P

So yeah thats why i wanna join :)+

Added to the server.  Take a look at our plugins and how the server runs.  We may be converting to a TPPI server soon so don't build anything big.

Is there still room in your server?  Im new to tekkit and looking to learn and join a fun server to enjoy and learn!! I have been watching the YogsCast Tekkit and looks really fun! Good at being able to learn on the fly and look up whatever is needed to make stuff.

IGN is Jddavis9  Im 21 and normally on my computer a lot when not working.

Let me know if im able to join!

Hope to be able to join and have fun!
Edited by jddavis9

Is there still room in your server?  Im new to tekkit and looking to learn and join a fun server to enjoy and learn!! I have been watching the YogsCast Tekkit and looks really fun! Good at being able to learn on the fly and look up whatever is needed to make stuff.

IGN is Jddavis9  Im 21 and normally on my computer a lot when not working.

Let me know if im able to join!

Hope to be able to join and have fun!

I will add you to the whitelist so you can get a feel for how our community operates and the different plugins our server uses.  However, we are planning to convert our server to a different custom mod-pack that has more features than tekkit (possibly even this weekend).  All of the players on our server know this and will most-likely not be very active in the upcoming days.  So feel free to take a look around the server!  Just be prepared for a world reset in the near future.

~ Also thanks for giving an actual application btw. :D

Edited by m1dude

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons