Lucki Server [MOVED] [No Banned Items] [Mature & Small Community] [12 slots] [PVE] [24/7]

m1dude

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try and make my application brief. I love playing minecraft, but my current pc is a little low end and has trouble running some modded stuff. Last I tried tekkit, everything was fine, though. I like doing group builds, and whenever I get resources my main focus is building ridiculous minecart tracks and stations; without people to use them other than me, I never feel like bothering. Group builds, that everyone can use, are a passion of mine, even though I don't get much of an opportunity to make them, and I'm not the best designer. I like to think that I can fit into most communities, if people are willing, and though I currently have a job, I'd be a frequent face on your server if you whitelist me. Thanks for your time.

My IGN is Astarall.

Edited by Astarall

IGN- dpierres

I also sometimes use another character by the name of Private_Pilot
but I understand if you don't want to whitelist both of them...

- I just recently shut down a tekkit community I was running due to a decline in funding.

- I enjoy playing and helping others learn. I would say ME networks are my favorite aspect of the game.

- I have a lot of experience with plugins and running them on an MCPC based server. So if there's any questions about configuring something i'd be happy to give input.

- I've always been attracted to smaller servers and like the idea of being part of a group.

- I also fly airplanes  :quagmire:

David

Edited by Dpierres

IGN: KalamaDragon

I'm fairly new to the modpack and have been looking for a small server where I could have a helpful community to learn the ropes. I admit I'm not very familiar with most of the mods in the pack (I have a small amount of experience with Buildcraft and I'm fairly familiar with Mystcraft), but I'll help in any way I can as I learn more. I hope to be able to join this community soon!

I'll try and make my application brief. I love playing minecraft, but my current pc is a little low end and has trouble running some modded stuff. Last I tried tekkit, everything was fine, though. I like doing group builds, and whenever I get resources my main focus is building ridiculous minecart tracks and stations; without people to use them other than me, I never feel like bothering. Group builds, that everyone can use, are a passion of mine, even though I don't get much of an opportunity to make them, and I'm not the best designer. I like to think that I can fit into most communities, if people are willing, and though I currently have a job, I'd be a frequent face on your server if you whitelist me. Thanks for your time.

My IGN is Astarall.

IGN: Untgrad

I'm privy to a unique and advanced mining technique you may be interested in. Maybe we make a deal. No? :)  Trade secrets for access...? And I have a few other friends that will probably apply. Qgonn and Private_Pilot and they're also "in the know."

IGN- dpierres

I also sometimes use another character by the name of Private_Pilot

but I understand if you don't want to whitelist both of them...

- I just recently shut down a tekkit community I was running due to a decline in funding.

- I enjoy playing and helping others learn. I would say ME networks are my favorite aspect of the game.

- I have a lot of experience with plugins and running them on an MCPC based server. So if there's any questions about configuring something i'd be happy to give input.

- I've always been attracted to smaller servers and like the idea of being part of a group.

- I also fly airplanes  :quagmire:

David

IGN: KalamaDragon

I'm fairly new to the modpack and have been looking for a small server where I could have a helpful community to learn the ropes. I admit I'm not very familiar with most of the mods in the pack (I have a small amount of experience with Buildcraft and I'm fairly familiar with Mystcraft), but I'll help in any way I can as I learn more. I hope to be able to join this community soon!

Welcome to the server!

Edited by m1dude

Hello, community! Here's my application to the server. First of all I want you to know that I'm not English, so I have a little trouble speaking with someone in this language, but I don't think that it would be a problem because i'm not that bad either :D I bought Minecraft in beta days, and started playing modded minecraft when the Feed The beast mod launcher announced, firstly just watched Docm77 and Monkeyfarm series and after a while started playing it by myself. Surely I have played in several whitelisted servers, so I know the basic rules and concept of the modded minecraft. Recently I found out about Technic Launcher and modpacks in it. I tried a few of them and made a conclusion that I want to play Tekkit modpack in a whitelisted server! All in all I just want to play this game with nice and cool people and after checking a few servers I think this server would be the one :)

IGN: isakire

Thank you :)

Edited by isakire

Hello, community! Here's my application to the server. First of all I want you to know that I'm not English, so I have a little trouble speaking with someone in this language, but I don't think that it would be a problem because i'm not that bad either :D I bought Minecraft in beta days, and started playing modded minecraft when the Feed The beast mod launcher announced, firstly just watched Docm77 and Monkeyfarm series and after a while started playing it by myself. Surely I have played in several whitelisted servers, so I know the basic rules and concept of the modded minecraft. Recently I found out about Technic Launcher and modpacks in it. I tried a few of them and made a conclusion that I want to play Tekkit modpack in a whitelisted server! All in all I just want to play this game with nice and cool people and after checking a few servers I think this server would be the one :)

IGN: isakire

Thank you :)

Glad to have you on the server isakire! Nice application.

Edited by m1dude

IGN: Hell_Lamp

I would like to join the server because I enjoy trying to make interesting builds, as well as developing well-automated and self sufficient tech bases. I like to balance form and function, so it's not a nice house with nothing in it, or a dirt hut full of nuclear reactors, but a good mix of the two. It's hard to find small servers that are running relevant mods, so upon hearing about this one I wanted to join in and contribute.

IGN: Hell_Lamp

I would like to join the server because I enjoy trying to make interesting builds, as well as developing well-automated and self sufficient tech bases. I like to balance form and function, so it's not a nice house with nothing in it, or a dirt hut full of nuclear reactors, but a good mix of the two. It's hard to find small servers that are running relevant mods, so upon hearing about this one I wanted to join in and contribute.

Welcome to Lucki server!

Loxysysion is my IGN.

I'm tired of all those big servers where you get your ass handed to you before you even walk out of spawn.

I'd like to join something small, with a nice community. I once had a server I loved. It was called Jono's Tekkit. Sadly, it shut down.

Your server sounds really fun. 

-Loxxy

Loxysysion is my IGN.

I'm tired of all those big servers where you get your ass handed to you before you even walk out of spawn.

I'd like to join something small, with a nice community. I once had a server I loved. It was called Jono's Tekkit. Sadly, it shut down.

Your server sounds really fun. 

-Loxxy

Welcome to the server Loxy!

Jimmjammybobspat destroyed blocks in my base and stole sugar cane. Also, ricerice's absolutely gigantic and completely over-kill quarry destroyed a large portion of my railroad system as well as creating quite a big hole on the ground. I feel like these behaviors are pretty inappropriate for the type of server that this is.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons