Lucki Server [MOVED] [No Banned Items] [Mature & Small Community] [12 slots] [PVE] [24/7]

m1dude

i would like to join your server because ive been looking to be a part of a small tekkit community, hope you accept me. ive been playing tekkit for a long time now and would be a big help to people that have problems

IGN: alex3437

I'm fairly experienced with minecraft and tekkit. I'd love to join a server like this one, it seems perfect for me! I've been looking for a good server for a long time, so I hope you accept me  :)  :)

Welcome to the Server, Guys!

Edited by m1dude

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Skipido

I'm looking for a while for a nice Tekkit server because I Plays a lot of single player but I am now finished with singleplayer 
I hope I get in the tekkit server

Welcome to the server, Skipido!

IGN: TheEvilNoob

I have been playing tekkit since before it had its own launcher.  I have a fair amount of experience with it and always love to join small servers and work with others on large projects.

Welcome to Lucki Server!

Hi my user name is Larpey and I have been looking for a small server and I think this is the one so please add me :D

What can you bring to the server Larpey? :)

Edited by m1dude

ign:Tz_Hammer

I've been looking for a small server the no banned items interests me and 2 of my friends recommended me

dv and theendercoffee also i know larpey he plays on this other server i play on would love to join and play and join your great community

What can you bring to the server?

What can you bring to the server?

i can bring hilarity to the server technical help because i know the mod and the felling of your loved to the server because i help and i love

also I'm good with the mods and I'm the giving neighbor you ask to barrow sugar from :D

i can bring comedy to the server i take up for my friends if a argument ever happens(hope it doesn't)

also I'm good to joke around with can take a joke . I'm good with the mods i can help people with issues they have figuring things out. I don't grief don't ever plan to its unfair to server and the player that it happens to. Also I'm a giving person if i have the thing you need u can have it. Im like everyones favorite neighbor the one they ask to barrow sugar from. I love small community server there is another I'm on thats vanilla called mintyfreshcreepers. Im easy to get along with and care about the well being of the community

Edited by Tz_Hammer

i can bring comedy to the server i take up for my friends if a argument ever happens(hope it doesn't)

also I'm good to joke around with can take a joke . I'm good with the mods i can help people with issues they have figuring things out. I don't grief don't ever plan to its unfair to server and the player that it happens to. Also I'm a giving person if i have the thing you need u can have it. Im like everyones favorite neighbor the one they ask to barrow sugar from. I love small community server there is another I'm on thats vanilla called mintyfreshcreepers. Im easy to get along with and care about the well being of the community

Added to the whitelist!

Edited by m1dude

Hey M1, I have a small problem.

I fell into a chunk error while testing out the sprint boost on my Power Suit. It crashed the server client-side on me, and now every time I reconnect I am stuck falling in the same chunk error, and keep crashing after about four seconds. I do have to restart the client every single time to be able to reconnect to the server as well.

Do you know of any way to fix that? I've tried /spawn and /home but neither command manages to go through before I crash.

Im 25 and playing MC for about 3 years, tekkit for some months.

Im lokking for a nice server where people know each other and help each other. I can bring in some good eypereience from various mods in Tekkit and love to build towns... Would love to join the server!

Edited by PabloHanssen

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons