My Mod Pack (Let me ask for permission from modders then try to sell it!)

punker180

mdiyo is out of the modding game. he's working on his own indie game and I'm not sure if he plans on updating his mods. He didn't make any major changes to kaevator's mods other than to make them compatible with 1.2.5. Maybe one of our creativity rapists would be willing to update 'em.

besides, with 4096 fix, you still have plenty of ID's left.

edit: a few images to show you the world after flora&soma

Overworld. It's subtle and interspersed around the area are are berry bushes. best food imo. You can easily live in those redwoods and they do drop saplings if you want to create a forest of 'em.

2012-06-14_05.10.15.png

The Nether. New trees. clouds you can collect and use. not as subtle as the overworld but still quite fitting for the dimension.

2012-06-14_05.13.31.png

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a bug punker! (I know, the dreadful first bug) The first time I installed, I created a world, look around, you know, the things you do first. I found out I spawned near a swamp, with some reads to make paper. I was like "Awesome, got some rubber and reads for my first night!" But then the dreadful bug happened. I went over to the reads to break them, but the instant I clicked LM1 it froze, and I still have minecraft open, but frozen. This JUST happened, so it might be a first time bug. I haven't reproduced it yet (Because it JUST happened) but I thought I should tell you. Might be my computer, might be Matmos, might be your modpack, I dont know. I sure hope this is only a first time thing so this mod pack is playable, I honestly almost screamed when I saw this, and I really want to play it.

Ok, (Sorry for the double post, too lazy to edit xD ) I just relogged on to minecraft and broke the same reads and it didnt crash, so it was a first time thing. Just wanted to tell you so you might be able to fix it for the newcomers. I think I love you for making this modpack Punker <3.

Ps. I have minecraft paused in the backround as im typing this. This is like 1 minute after my last post. Im so lazy.

Ok, (Sorry for the double post, too lazy to edit xD ) I just relogged on to minecraft and broke the same reads and it didnt crash, so it was a first time thing. Just wanted to tell you so you might be able to fix it for the newcomers. I think I love you for making this modpack Punker <3.

Ps. I have minecraft paused in the backround as im typing this. This is like 1 minute after my last post. Im so lazy.

Hmmmm I've never encountered that yet lol (and has like 12 read farms) (for thaumcraft and more usage) and havent had that yet. it freezes directly after hitting it? Ill let me team know and let them work there magic =) cuz my team is awesome. And thank you very much for the bug report its a huge help. also for all that need to know the mod pack will be dropped from public beta on the 18th. What ever bugs are reported we will fix and we will be looking at a full release. this mod pack wont receive any more mods unfortunately at this time. BECAUSE, we are waiting for 1.3 (since it should be right around the corner) and SMP has been stopped till we can afford a server (as a job as a bagger at a convenient store just doesnt pay enough to pay for it myself) because we would like to be able to host the server and continually build upon it and have you the users play with it! (bug test and dick around) But we will be doing a big release as Mods come out for 1.3. ALSO looking for a new team member to join us. simply to build the InvTweaks item sorting properties and stuff like that (to add more mod integration) PM me if you would like to join the team. p.s. if you post ur request to join the team on this forum and not in a PM it will be ignored. dnt want people on this team that cant listen. (read)

And more on that SMP we cant wait till 1.3 because its been talked about that Thaumcraft 2 will be releasing SMP for 1.3!!!! cant wait so excited. Thanks all!

Talked to my team member and he believes you broke the read while the chunk was loading. (a.k.a. it was on another chunk and was trying to load when u destroyed the block.)

Hmmmm I've never encountered that yet lol (and has like 12 read farms) (for thaumcraft and more usage) and havent had that yet. it freezes directly after hitting it? Ill let me team know and let them work there magic =) cuz my team is awesome. And thank you very much for the bug report its a huge help. also for all that need to know the mod pack will be dropped from public beta on the 18th. What ever bugs are reported we will fix and we will be looking at a full release. this mod pack wont receive any more mods unfortunately at this time. BECAUSE, we are waiting for 1.3 (since it should be right around the corner) and SMP has been stopped till we can afford a server (as a job as a bagger at a convenient store just doesnt pay enough to pay for it myself) because we would like to be able to host the server and continually build upon it and have you the users play with it! (bug test and dick around) But we will be doing a big release as Mods come out for 1.3. ALSO looking for a new team member to join us. simply to build the InvTweaks item sorting properties and stuff like that (to add more mod integration) PM me if you would like to join the team. p.s. if you post ur request to join the team on this forum and not in a PM it will be ignored. dnt want people on this team that cant listen. (read)

And more on that SMP we cant wait till 1.3 because its been talked about that Thaumcraft 2 will be releasing SMP for 1.3!!!! cant wait so excited. Thanks all!

Talked to my team member and he believes you broke the read while the chunk was loading. (a.k.a. it was on another chunk and was trying to load when u destroyed the block.)

Yeah, I cant wait untill 1.3 because SSP will be JUST like SMP, so all mods will be SMP capatible <3

I'll let you in on something. We are going to work towards better compatibility 2. =) thats if we get mod author permission to edit... *hint hint mystcraft compatibility* Our goals for 1.3 are huge. and maybe we wont meet the expectations we have. but hey, we are betting we will get far =D. here's acouple things on the list and I want opinions on more we should add to the list:

1. Better mod compatibility

2. More mods

3. If i can ever get enough hours to support it a server for all to play on. (also considering a donate button but i'd feel shitty cuz these arent mine im only putting them together to benefit you guys)

4. Still on the drawing board but ErusPrime has given me the idea to add more creative stuff to design great looking buildings and more.

5. I'm an absolute shit artist but hoping someone will come forth that is willing to make a texture pack for our 1.3 release.

6. Still wondering how millenaire will work out with the new villagers being able to trade. hoping they will come out with something eye opening that will make it still wanted. =(

7. The only mod I've seen that has real animal harvesting is Minefactory but... not compatible with BC 3.0 so here hoping that someone will create a good mob harvest mod.

and again list me any ideas that you guys may come up with! =)

I've been tinkering with some stuff but I think tree capitator will be removed. due to things like a thaumcraft axe being completely useless with it active. it makes the game far to easy on the tree front. also looking at the green stone wire mod now that its forge compatible. it is a very awesome mod but i have to say that the resource usage is 2 low making it OP. But if either the option to config the resource use is added or the he edits it himself to make it 1 greenstone per block it has to traverse, if he can do something like that ill ask him if i may add his mod. but due to the fact that it isnt a real cost to do so building with it just makes it a bit 2 easy. Flora and Soma definitely does look VERY sexy. and on the decorative mods my team has brought to my attention Decoratives Mod and I am going to try and include this into the creative release. =)

Dropping it later tonight lol I had a SMP post but i see the moderators took it down? I have an SMP mod pack made and started a donate button to build a server for it but I dont think they liked that so it was removed... I couldnt find anything against it in the rules but oh well.

Dropping it later tonight lol I had a SMP post but i see the moderators took it down? I have an SMP mod pack made and started a donate button to build a server for it but I dont think they liked that so it was removed... I couldnt find anything against it in the rules but oh well.

I would assume this one: "No Adf.ly links - This board is an adf.ly free zone. This is a catch all and includes adcraft or anything else that gives someone money for clicking a link. You will be banned for posting any links like that." pretty much covers any and all donate buttons.

In less then an hour I'm Pulling the download. But on a side note I have acquired some money for a small server. I will Buy it soon enough But I would like to get everything surrounding it done first.

Mods in it so far are:

ComputerCraft

Rei Minimap

Advanced Machines

Buildcraft

Crafting table III

EE2 (considering removing and using a shop pluggin with sell values at the same value as the EMC in EE2)

Enderstorage

Forestry

IC2 Nuclear Controls

Immibis Core & Tubestuff

IC2

InvTweaks

MAtmos

Charging Bench

Compact Solars

Iron Chests

Nether Ores

Power Converters

Railcraft

Redpower

Wireless Redstone - Chickenbones Edition

And the mods I am looking into adding now are:

Kaevator Super Slopes

Mo Creatures

Balkons Weapons Mod

First I need to setup a free website thingy for people to join the server and get the Mod Pack. Add in the rest of the mods. And choose some good plugins! So far plugin wise I have:

Chest Shops

iConomy

SignLift

I need more protection plugins to setup a map and to get some admins! probably a rank system 2.

Leave me suggestions! And remember the singleplayer modpack will be taken down soon

In less then an hour I'm Pulling the download. But on a side note I have acquired some money for a small server. I will Buy it soon enough But I would like to get everything surrounding it done first.

Mods in it so far are:

ComputerCraft

Rei Minimap

Advanced Machines

Buildcraft

Crafting table III

EE2 (considering removing and using a shop pluggin with sell values at the same value as the EMC in EE2)

Enderstorage

Forestry

IC2 Nuclear Controls

Immibis Core & Tubestuff

IC2

InvTweaks

MAtmos

Charging Bench

Compact Solars

Iron Chests

Nether Ores

Power Converters

Railcraft

Redpower

Wireless Redstone - Chickenbones Edition

And the mods I am looking into adding now are:

Kaevator Super Slopes

Mo Creatures

Balkons Weapons Mod

First I need to setup a free website thingy for people to join the server and get the Mod Pack. Add in the rest of the mods. And choose some good plugins! So far plugin wise I have:

Chest Shops

iConomy

SignLift

I need more protection plugins to setup a map and to get some admins! probably a rank system 2.

Leave me suggestions! And remember the singleplayer modpack will be taken down soon

Leave in EE2 and use the Show Case Standalone shop plugin. Way cooler than Chest Shop IMO.

I told you guys new stuff was on its way and HERE IT IS! PUNKER180'S MOD PACK WEBSITE! Covers SSP mod pack SMP mod pack (only for those who join forums and leave a post[mainly because its still beta and dont want it getting passed around just yet >.<]) and soooooon a server! just need some admins and some players before starting (dont want to buy a server and have 3 people in it thatd be dumb.) Also site is still a work in progress, like many things this was a self project.

Punker I'd happily take the job of a admin for your server. I am experienced in this kind of stuff, (I have been a Owner, Co-Owner, Moderator in a lot of servers, and Admin in a few servers.) and I can be pretty active and nice, but I can also be that mean admin that hates you. Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry if this goes on your website, its just I can't connect to it. I don't know if its the link or not, all I know is its not working...

hmmm I'm able to use the link ill try it on a different computer. I've never set up a website so again bear with me

EDIT: I've tried it on 5 friends computers now and all work. try a manual type oof it the site is punker180spack.ucoz.com

Wow cheap shot your a jerk. Punker180 here on his girls post. I offer for donations a special RANK in the SERVER. THATS what the donations are for. for a SERVER. not the pack. to get the PACK you just have to login on my website and post on the FORUM. AND if u read more on my posts i say i cant post it till its out of beta. IN NO WAY AM I SELLING IT. Please read better and dont ban me because YOU refused to read.

EDIT: never thought I'd see the day where my post gets read wrong by a moderator and I get banned for them not reading properly. IN NO WAY AM I SELLING THESE MODS. The SMP is for people who login and join in on my forums. NOT ONLY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DONATE. the donations are for those who would like to help me get a server running that runs the pack also. Please for the love of god read better cuz this has done nothing but piss me off. THE DONATE BUTTON IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WISH TO AND WOULD GET A SPECIAL RANK IN THE SERVER WHEN IT IS PURCHASED. Nothing in this pack will ever cost money and for you to expect that out of me after months of playing your guys pack and my free posts since the beginning is outrageous. I expected more out of you cheap shot

Mod edit: Post restored.

Wow cheap shot your a jerk. I'm going to make a new account with a girl's picture to yell at you!

If you try to make money off of other people's hard work... you're gonna have a bad time.

As a side note, you should never charge people for the simple privilege of getting a colored name and a few items. That just makes you look silly. Build your server up slowly; create a strong community. Guess what, people will actually want to donate to you.

Oh. So you were only just soliciting on our website without our permission to try to get people to give you money so they can play on a server running your modpack. My mistake! I'm glad you've come on here with "girls post" complete with girl picture to correct us. I am willing to admit my mistakes, so I admit that I banned you for the wrong reason. I should have banned you for a multitude of other things instead! :D

:toot:

I hope "his girl" wouldn't be to upset if "his girls post" was banned for being used for ban evasion?

• Forum Administrators

:w00t:

I'm going to be "A Big Jerk" here for a moment.

KakerMix here on his man's account.

*I* banned you. It was me, big ol' Jerk KakerMix. Regardless if I misread your post or not you don't really have any say or recourse to get unbanned, since we hold all the power. Taking that into consideration I have to wonder why you are being so hostile! Gosh, you are being pretty mean, we might give in an unban you because you are pissed! Heck, you've been playing our pack this whole time and giving us FREE POSTS*!!! since the beginning!

You still require people do things for you in order to get this pack. You are forcing people through arbitrary hoops and using Technic Forums to do it. On top of that you are soliciting donations for a server that doesn't exist yet with promises of ranks and colors and whatever. This leaves a bad taste in my mouth and reeks of $$$$$$$ dreams for kids running servers. I'm not against people getting cash compensation from people willing to donate to them, but generally you pay into a community and server that already exists. Like these servers.

And you ban evaded, which is another naughty rule breaking. Tsk tsk. You could have always just emailed us ([email protected]) or even sent a private message here and talked about it all civil like, instead of getting all huffy chested and jabbing your thumb into your chest hollering how you are pissed.

*Your posts cost us money, stop it.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons