My Mod Pack (Let me ask for permission from modders then try to sell it!)

punker180

Wow cheap shot your a jerk. Punker180 here on his girls post. I offer for donations a special RANK in the SERVER. THATS what the donations are for. for a SERVER. not the pack. to get the PACK you just have to login on my website and post on the FORUM. AND if u read more on my posts i say i cant post it till its out of beta. IN NO WAY AM I SELLING IT. Please read better and dont ban me because YOU refused to read.

EDIT: never thought I'd see the day where my post gets read wrong by a moderator and I get banned for them not reading properly. IN NO WAY AM I SELLING THESE MODS. The SMP is for people who login and join in on my forums. NOT ONLY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DONATE. the donations are for those who would like to help me get a server running that runs the pack also. Please for the love of god read better cuz this has done nothing but piss me off. THE DONATE BUTTON IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WISH TO AND WOULD GET A SPECIAL RANK IN THE SERVER WHEN IT IS PURCHASED. Nothing in this pack will ever cost money and for you to expect that out of me after months of playing your guys pack and my free posts since the beginning is outrageous. I expected more out of you cheap shot

This is Cheap Shot here on "girls post" with a picture of a girl in case you didn't believe me! Yeah I just was thinking I would to say OP is a big dummy!!! You can have this post for free Punker180 but the next one will cost you!!!

HJ5RY.jpg

Edit: added in the quote for posterity, because "his girlfriend" decided to edit it out.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While this is a pretty solid, I highly doubt the pack author got permission from IChun for the Portal Mod. Because, if I remember correctly, IChun said he'd never give anymore pack authors permission to include his mod in their pack. But that hasn't stopped anyone before. (DNS Tech pack...)

Yeah permissions isn't the issue, this isn't MCForums. We care that he was like "Hay u guys can play my mod pack smp on my huge server lol wait u hav 2 buy 1 for me 1st!!!"

Edit: Oh look, the "girl" account I made is as old as the girl account Punker180 made. Both created last night. They can be sisters!

• 3 months later...

wow this is sad. I did the work to make the slopes mod work with tekkit, and here I was going to just let people have the work for free ;) anyway seriously, I guess I should make a thread and post the work I did so people can get it working, cause it is awesome!.....

wow this is sad. I did the work to make the slopes mod work with tekkit, and here I was going to just let people have the work for free ;) anyway seriously, I guess I should make a thread and post the work I did so people can get it working, cause it is awesome!.....

Why on earth are you going around to random, long dead threads posting about the same shit!? Stop it.

3 July, 5 October. This thread was dead for three months.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons