Progress of Dokucraft Support.(Yes again.)

FTWBurn

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, i didn't read the hole 16 pages again to check if you accept work from random guys like me.

But i downloaded you pack and it looks awesome, but i noticed that you where missing some textures for the immbis tubestuff stuff.

I reused/modified some of the textures of in the pack for them and now im asking if i can send you the file so you can use them.

OK, I love you FTW, doucraft is awesome and so are your textures. I was messing around with the texture pack a bit and editing some of the files to how I like them, which textures for and the like (don't worry I wont distribute the texturepack) There is one blinding omission. Half the textures for thuamcraft don't work. I'm also not a big fan of the new vis colours, it's too many colours and it also makes it difficult to identify which crystal is what type.

I'm sorry. But I'm still waiting a case for my computer.

So far I forgot to tell JetStorm released support of Technic Pack with my textures in it:

Click here to download it!

Now remember this is only an pre-release and not everything its completed and few textures on the screenshots doesn't include in the support. Feedback would be grateful.

I'm posting this now because I tought I could release an stable pre-release in time. But this might take a while.

For all the people who cant search

hey people,

I got a question: Im using a custom texturepack, but would add to it the tekkit specific textures out of this dokucraft prerelease. is there a possibility to do so? to extract only those and put them into mine?

a solution wo9uld be much appreciated!

best wishes, Constantinople

hey people,

I got a question: Im using a custom texturepack, but would add to it the tekkit specific textures out of this dokucraft prerelease. is there a possibility to do so? to extract only those and put them into mine?

a solution wo9uld be much appreciated!

best wishes, Constantinople

Yes. it's possible. Just open the texture pack files and put the new textures in the right place.

as my original post said, Im looking for the tekkit-specific textures within dokucraft, in order to take them from tehre and insert them into my pack.

Then download the two packs that are in this thread. That'll be all the Dokucraft textures. If you want more then go to the dokucraft thread and download the very limited technic pack support. They also have mod support in the customizer. I don't know what else you're looking for. If you're looking to see what the texture are themselves and want to move them to a different texturepack, which is what I've done. Get all the textures, then more them around, just open up the texture pack folders. Stick to the paths though otherwise the textures wont work.

Then download the two packs that are in this thread. That'll be all the Dokucraft textures. If you want more then go to the dokucraft thread and download the very limited technic pack support. They also have mod support in the customizer. I don't know what else you're looking for. If you're looking to see what the texture are themselves and want to move them to a different texturepack, which is what I've done. Get all the textures, then more them around, just open up the texture pack folders. Stick to the paths though otherwise the textures wont work.

thanks man, but yous till gave me only parts of the answer I need saying "download the limited technic pack support". where is that? I need ONLY the tekkit textures of dokucraft, not the rest of dokucraft. and I got the pack from this thread, and did NOT find a single tekkit texture in there, which is why I initially asked where they were...