[64X] Sphax PureBDcraft [Tekkit 3.1/Technic 7.2] (Balkoon's weapons)

leddy231

any chance you can add logistic pipes texture to this pack?

edit: i switched from optifine 7 back to optifine 6 and i got it working as default texture, still would be nice to have a smooth sphax texture :)

sorry for the trouble!

33p3m1h.jpg

logistic pipes is in the pack, they just don't want to work.

somtimes the texture is the vanilla one, somtimes the spahx one and somtimes just transparent.

and i have no clue how to fix it

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 alot of people have told me that they lagg as crap so i had to change resolution

2 strange, does the problem apear in 7.1 too? (my pack is not fixed for 7.2 yet)

Not sure as I've never played 7.1. I fixed the issue by deleting the texture pack and redownloading it. The textures must have become corrupted somehow.

Why is the timer item for red power got a black texture and when the timer ticks it turns into some pink colored texture meaning there is no texture for it. HELP!!!!! PLEASE!!

try the standard things like, restarting the game, re-select the texturepack, redownload it, or, try changing som stuff in the video settings.

try the standard things like, restarting the game, re-select the texturepack, redownload it, or, try changing som stuff in the video settings.

I have tried all that, i also downloaded the 64x one i was using the 128x one but it is the same the same black texture

Could you update this texture pack to the new technic version and tekkit version?

Technic:7.2.4

Tekkit:3.1.1

i will, but rigth now and 2 weeks forward i am stuck in my sommerhouse without any computer that can handel vanilla minecaft without melting, somtimes i don't like family :)

Works almost perfectly with Technic 7.2. But would you update the textures to fit 7.2? Pretty please!?

(Being the first of these annoying "UPDATE NAO!!!1111" posts, I also want to thank you for your work on putting all these wonderful textures together! I really helps us lazy people alot. Thanks!)

Works almost perfectly with Technic 7.2. But would you update the textures to fit 7.2? Pretty please!?

(Being the first of these annoying "UPDATE NAO!!!1111" posts, I also want to thank you for your work on putting all these wonderful textures together! I really helps us lazy people alot. Thanks!)

i will, but rigth now and 2 weeks 5 days forward i am stuck in my summerhouse without any computer that can handle vanilla minecaft without melting, sometimes i don't like family :)

i am to lazy to typ it myself :)