[64X] Sphax PureBDcraft [Tekkit 3.1/Technic 7.2] (Balkoon's weapons)

leddy231

hey, would you mind adding a 32x pack to the OP if i decided to make it? It wouldn't be too hard, just a ton of resizing and stuff.

if you make it good then yes, but remember, when you resize an image some details might get lost, and that will make the pack look like a mess (for example the "dots" on a batbox)

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry if this is a bit of a dumb question cause I'm a bit new to this, but when I put the 64x file into my texture pack folder and then start up the game, when I select it from the texture pack menu the game crashes to a white screen. I'm leaving the pack zipped and not altering it in any way, so I'm not sure what's doing it. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Hmmm, nevermind. It must have been a problem with something else, as I redownloaded the launcher and everything's working fine now.

if you make it good then yes, but remember, when you resize an image some details might get lost, and that will make the pack look like a mess (for example the "dots" on a batbox)

yes, some detail has been lost with the IC2 support, which I have finished, but it is looking much better than I expected. I think the worst looking thing so far was the batbox, because the little plug icons were totally lost, you can barely tell what they are anymore.

When I switch to the Texture Pack, my whole Minecraft goes black, why is that? What am I doing wrong?

1. Does your version of the modpack installed have Optifine included? Or are you using a version where it is disabled?

2. What are some of your system specs? IE: OS, version of Java, etc...

3. Do you normally have problems with texture packs?

4. This may be a stupid question, but did you put the .zip file into the 'texture packs' folder in the modded folder that was created by the installer?

1) Yeah, I am using Optifine

2) W764bit, newest version of Java 64bit

3) No, not normally, though I have to say I didn't download the mod-pack, but made it myself, i.e. downloaded all the mods and changed configs etc.

4) Of course

When I select the Texture Pack, everything works fine, until I click "Done"

Then the game freezes for like 10 seconds, loads the background, and then becomes completely dark :(

Hmm, after playing around for a bit, it now works, though I have 3 textures that crash my game and say "PATCH NOOB"

One is "Fire (51)", "Compass Block (129)", "Dawnstone (2746)"

Then a few that don't work properly:

"Tome (761)", "Amulet of the Alchemist (1795)", "Amulet of Yggdrasil (1796)", "Zeppelin Remote (7956)", "Refined Iron Dust (30031)", "Redstone Ore (73)"

What shall I do with these?

EDIT: @Nethaufer: No, I combined different Mods together, all supported by this Sphax-Download here in this thread. I installed the Mods on my own, but downloaded the whole Sphax-TP here

Hmm, after playing around for a bit, it now works, though I have 3 textures that crash my game and say "PATCH NOOB"

One is "Fire (51)", "Compass Block (129)", "Dawnstone (2746)"

Then a few that don't work properly:

"Tome (761)", "Amulet of the Alchemist (1795)", "Amulet of Yggdrasil (1796)", "Zeppelin Remote (7956)", "Refined Iron Dust (30031)", "Redstone Ore (73)"

What shall I do with these?

EDIT: @Nethaufer: No, I combined different Mods together, all supported by this Sphax-Download here in this thread. I installed the Mods on my own, but downloaded the whole Sphax-TP here

1 the fire is a normal problem, you have to do somthing in the optifine config for it to work

2 compass block is from zeppelin and i forgot to put that in

3 dawnstone is from the newer thaumcraft and the textures havent ben updated yet

4 tome i have no idea

5 amulet of the alchemist and amulet of yggdrasil is from a newer version of EE, again textures not done yet

6 zeppelin remote, same as 2 (if you look at the zeppelin blocks, some sides should have normal wood textures and some not)

7 refined iron dust and redstone ore i have no clue at all

Can you tell me what I have to do in my optifine config to make the fire work?

And when the textures will be updated and the Zeppelin put in?

Any idea what I could do about the Refined Iron Dust and the Redstone Ore?

1 check the technicpack config, i dont know myself

2 "soon"

3 nope

well, then somthing is wrong in the pack, tekkit or techinic?

I've not had any experiance in Minecraft texture packs, but i had a look in the .zip and I found the textures i'm missing. But I cannot find where they should be in the texture pack to work. (Can't find the original in the mod pack at all)

Also the top texture for the solar arrays is missing for me aswell.

I have the most up-to-date 128x texture pack, but for the recomended build of technic. I know they are not to go together but i'm hoping I could find a way to fix it so it works with somebody's help. But I don't have the required experiance.

After reading the ENTIRE thread, I saw no one mention this. I got the 64x pack and put it in Technic SSP. So SPHax works fine, most of the textures are good, but some are broken. Dunno if this is a download error or someone forgot the textures or something, but here's a list of the broken textures I've found so far. If anyone knows what the problem is, please tell me.

1. Sapphire, Ruby, and Emerald item textures are white squares.

2. Nikolite item texture is a white square.

3. The background textures for furnaces, workbenches, and chests are all white. Loaded up Technic again and this was fixed. Weird o.O

I get a strange error, as you can see in the following photo.

I'm using the 128x texture pack.

I'm getting that same error and I dont know what is causing it. I am running the Technic 7.0.1 with Single Player Commands and getting this same problem.

I'm getting that same error and I dont know what is causing it. I am running the Technic 7.0.1 with Single Player Commands and getting this same problem.

it has to do with optifine, do the fire txture work or does it say "patch noob" ?

Maybe that's the problem then. 7.0.1 doesn't have optifine, I'm running that version because it has Millenaire and the 7.1.0 does not.

yes thats right I remember now, i did install optifine by myself to get it working