[64X] Sphax PureBDcraft [Tekkit 3.1/Technic 7.2] (Balkoon's weapons)

leddy231

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm not sure why, but while using this pack, as well as the one from here, some of the textures just don't seem to load. I've got nothing for equivalent exchange, I had to fiddle around with wireless redstone's textures as well to get them to show up at all. Doing so caused the remote to stop appearing though so I just stripped those out.

Anybody have any idea why that's happening? I tried renaming EqEx to ee, EE, EquivalentExchange, etc, without any luck. Had been thinking it may just not be connecting for some reason, but I'm not sure exactly what determines what name it's supposed to use to begin with. I've tried to figure it out by searching around, but the only info about texture pack making I can find is strictly vanilla.

The only thing that seems to be missing for me when DL'ing this pack and using it without any modification (on Tekkit 3.0.3) is the Wireless remote. Further I'd say: nice job for compiling it all together :)

the remote will be fixed in the next version, this was a known bug in WRCBE and now someone finally found out how to fix it, will be fixed in next version.

Using the 128 version for Tekkit 3. Changing tex packs or going around menus and stuff takes forever. I 'think' it the texture pack but I'm not sure. Though this shouldn't be happening as I have a pretty decent PC (i5-2400, HD Radeon 6870, 8GB RAM ect)

Anyone have any ideas why MC runs so slow?

Using the 128 version for Tekkit 3. Changing tex packs or going around menus and stuff takes forever. I 'think' it the texture pack but I'm not sure. Though this shouldn't be happening as I have a pretty decent PC (i5-2400, HD Radeon 6870, 8GB RAM ect)

Anyone have any ideas why MC runs so slow?

its becouse its java, and java doesnt like doing heavy stuff, i have a pretty good pc but it still laggs a bit, try make the java process high priorety

its becouse its java, and java doesnt like doing heavy stuff, i have a pretty good pc but it still laggs a bit, try make the java process high priorety

Alright, I'll try this later. But doesn't this have to be set every time I would open MC?

Also sometimes when I maximise MC, it'll crash and say Java SE binary has stopped working.

Alright, I'll try this later. But doesn't this have to be set every time I would open MC?

Also sometimes when I maximise MC, it'll crash and say Java SE binary has stopped working.

1 yes you have to do it every time

2 do you maximise it wile its loading the mojang screen? becouse thats a normal problem with technic/tekkit/any other heavelly mode minecraft versions

I've downloaded this a few times and whenever i use it everything just has the default texture, and if i try and open the zip i get an 'unexpected end of archive' message, and if i try to move any of the files i get a message telling me they're corrupted... any help? :S

Hi!

I have put together a texturepack for Technic 7/Tekkit 3

download: http://www.mediafire.com/?o1np80262lmz3o5

OVER 2000 DOWNLOADS WOOT

I did not make any of the textures, I just put them all in one single texture pack.

almost all textures are made to work with Spax, they can be found here: http://bdcraft.net/forum-bdcraft-mods-support-patches

(mostly of them is in the sticky post)

balkoons weapons textures can be found here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/844794-balkons-weapon-mod-hd-128x128/

and millenair here. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/358003-millenaire-128x128-hd-texture-pack/

both are made by JJJas0nMC

there is some textures I can't find a HD version of, those are:

Crystal wing

and Tubestuff (there is some on the patch forum but its autdated and doesn't work)

if someone finds the texture to one mods above, send a link to me pleaze.

and last, the maker of the orginal texturepack: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/376784-16x-32x-64x-128x-256x-512xmc12-sphax-purebdcraft-050211/

WARNING: dont use on bad chumps, it will be a bit laggy, you also nedd 2GB RAM for technicpack to not get the "out of memory" error.

when you first select the texture the game will freeze for about 30 sek, the wen you click the "done" button it will freeze again, the you are ready to go!!!

pictures can be found on the orginal packs website. (I suck at taking good screenshots)

Changelog:

2.0: CLEANUP [expect bugs], added all textures for tekkit 3 and technic 7 along with 2 new secrets :) *hint* shiny and bony *hint*

1.3 update for 6.0.7 rec. build forestry wierdblok fixed

1.2.1 quick fix: logistic pipes modules added. (I got them befor they was "officially" released >:D )

1.2: update for 6.0.7, thaumcraft textures changed to new sphax version.

1.1: update for 6.0.6, bees fixed.

1.0: first release for 6.0.5.

curent bugs:

buildcraft oil not HD.

some textures like thaumcraft and millenair are not fully done yet

logistic pipes and ABO not working like they should and i have triple chect everything

if you find any texture bugs, send them to me and I will se what i can do about it.

Helper

these are peoples that have helpt me with the pack:

Secretchaos: finding the CTIII bug in the GUI (dident know that somthing was missing)

Shoeboxama: teached me how to fix the millenair textures

Kaeltis: finding the Mo'creature patch (they are not in yet becous Mo'creatures is not added to Technic)

Do you know/ or can you make a 64x version? I know there some out there but there not complete or working.

• 2 weeks later...