[64X] Sphax PureBDcraft [Tekkit 3.1/Technic 7.2] (Balkoon's weapons)

leddy231

Re: Texture Pack [128x] Sphax PureBDcraft [(REAL)Technic 6.0.7 / Tekkit 2.1]

Whenevery I try to go to http://eclipse-project.de it says "Internet explorer cannot display this webpage" I diagnosed it and it says the host is not responding so was the site moved? Thanks in advance for any help.

as i said in some off my post, the site is down.

however, the texture makers are now posting there stuff here: http://bdcraft.net/forum-bdcraft-mods-support-patches

i realy hope that eclipse-project comes online soon, it was far better then the new place.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After downloading the texture pack, I put the .zip in my texture packs folder for my technic launcher. When I go into Technic pack and I choose the texture pack, it works fine until I go into the game. When I go into the game, All of the blocks are White and Green. If someone can help my fix this then, thanks. :'(

Oh, and all of the items from Vanilla minecraft are affected by this. Some of the modded items are as well but the majority of them have textures. If that helps at all.

The edit button exists for a reason, broseph.

Need you to answer me a couple questions:

What build of Tekkit are you using, and what OS are you using?

When I click to select my texture pack, it works fine and I can see Sphax's textures for the background and the buttons, but when I go into the game all of the default Vanilla blocks/items and some of the modded blocks/items are green and white. And I also didn't use MCPatcher.

The only things that I am missing from Millenaire are the amulets, assuming that are part of the mod. I am missing all of the Vanilla items, which are either white blocks, green blocks, or just blank. I am also missing all of the things you can make with the handsaw. They are all white, but still have the shape. The tools made with gems are completely invisible, and that is all I can remember from memory. I also know that some, if not all, of the nether ores work and have Spax's textures.

Are you still having problems with Millénare textures? I can help you there.

yes please, i want to know where in the pack to put the trxtures

The only things that I am missing from Millenaire are the amulets, assuming that are part of the mod. I am missing all of the Vanilla items, which are either white blocks, green blocks, or just blank. I am also missing all of the things you can make with the handsaw. They are all white, but still have the shape. The tools made with gems are completely invisible, and that is all I can remember from memory. I also know that some, if not all, of the nether ores work and have Spax's textures.

strange, very VERY stange....

I believe there is a 64x version for vanilla, but all the mods are in 128. If you want a 64x version you can simply open all the images and scale them by 50%, save and tadaa, now its 64x. if you do this you can post it here for other people to enjoy and when this same questions is asked again for the fourth time in the same thread, then we can point them to that! ;p

Several people asked for a 64x version, but I don't believe anyone has posted one.

I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to say, however taking the block .pngs and scaling the entire image to half the size with no interpolation, including the canvas size, then saving it, and then doing that for all of the .pngs will infact make them 64x resolution textures would it not?

Several people asked for a 64x version, but I don't believe anyone has posted one.

I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to say, however taking the block .pngs and scaling the entire image to half the size with no interpolation, including the canvas size, then saving it, and then doing that for all of the .pngs will infact make them 64x resolution textures would it not?

if the canvas size changed, it would still maintain the same pixel to size ratio. You would have a texture that is 128 pixels by 128 pixels, just not as big as before.

Reducing image size by half reduces its resolution in the game by half because the game scales the texture to the block face.

if the canvas size changed, it would still maintain the same pixel to size ratio. You would have a texture that is 128 pixels by 128 pixels, just not as big as before.

Um, no it doesn't? Perhaps I am misunderstanding. Lets take a single texture for example, obviously most files are many textures in one image but for the sake of simplicity lets say I opened a file that is one texture, it is 128X128 pixels. If I scale the image in gimp to half the size, it is now 64x64 pixels. You are saying that minecraft will still interpret this as a 128 texture for some reason? Where is the resolution for the image stored then? I was under the impression that the resolution was directly related to the actual pixel size of the image.

Reducing image size by half reduces its resolution in the game by half because the game scales the texture to the block face.

Okay yeah, that's what I thought. Granted I do not have a huge amount of experience with texturing, but I have dabbled with gimp and modifying existing texture packs a fair bit and that was my understanding of it.

I am puzzled by his last message I quoted that says scaling the image doesn't change the pixel size so I gotta ask, what program is he using to scale images? lol