[64X] Sphax PureBDcraft [Tekkit 3.1/Technic 7.2] (Balkoon's weapons)

leddy231

Every time I follow the steps and copy the patch across etc and put it into the texture pack folder, whenever I then load up technic and go to the texture pack screen the new BDcraft texture pack is greyed out and my minecraft crashes? Is there anything I can do to fix this?

give me more info, operating system? technic version? archiving program?

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but no, you need a really REALLY good computer to run the technictextures in 128x

I don't have an AlienWare or any other overpriced PC and I can still run Minecraft with a 256x Texture Pack 60 fps flat. I don't blame you for not including the 256x version but you can at least update the 128x version which is the default, recommended resolution of the pack. Thing is, we are able to run these packs and enjoy it so why preventing us from enjoying these high resolutions packs with Technic/Tekkit ?

I'm sure you are old enough to not say things like : "Make it yourself if you don't like it" (that would be pathetic especially if you start making something and not assuming it afterwards).

I respect your work but understand that not allowing us to use this resolution is like buying something that cost 670€ and using 10% of it only.

Good day !

I don't have an AlienWare or any other overpriced PC and I can still run Minecraft with a 256x Texture Pack 60 fps flat. I don't blame you for not including the 256x version but you can at least update the 128x version which is the default, recommended resolution of the pack. Thing is, we are able to run these packs and enjoy it so why preventing us from enjoying these high resolutions packs with Technic/Tekkit ?

I'm sure you are old enough to not say things like : "Make it yourself if you don't like it" (that would be pathetic especially if you start making something and not assuming it afterwards).

I respect your work but understand that not allowing us to use this resolution is like buying something that cost 670€ and using 10% of it only.

Good day !

i will see what i can do, but dont hope to much.

my computer can handle a 512x pack in vanilla and record with no problem, but i still lagg as crap with the 128x with full technic suport.

and it will get worse the longer i play

Leddy, the Railcraft section is outdated and consequentially some tiles are broken. In the meantime I'm using this unofficial version which complies with the Railcraft changes supplied in the latest Technic pack. You also seem to have a copy of the mystcraft texture folder in railcraft's texture folder. :P

Other than that, big thanks as always, and I'll let you guys know if anything else crops up.

Your ignorance is off the chart.

Be nice, please!

Leddy, the Railcraft section is outdated and consequentially some tiles are broken. In the meantime I'm using this unofficial version which complies with the Railcraft changes supplied in the latest Technic pack. You also seem to have a copy of the mystcraft texture folder in railcraft's texture folder. :P

Other than that, big thanks as always, and I'll let you guys know if anything else crops up.

Be nice, please!

I was being nice, everybody is ignorant in something, but something as obvious as this shouldn't be mistaken.

i tried to fix railcraft as good i could, didn't know of the unofficial textures. and yes a messed up mystcraft, didn't i? :)

I also get the bug where Aspen/Birch wood planks are fine when I'm carrying it, but when I place it, I get "UPDATE TP" instead. Hopefully this can be fixed :)

picture included.scaled.php?server=802&filename=201208101

I've had this before, You're using the 1.3 Version of the regular Sphax texture pack, Change to the 1.2.5 Sphax texture pack and it will fix it.

I'm telling u this now this does not work on the mac, everytime i try to open ur patch it just un archuves something and when i click that it re archives into a duplicate of the patch, i tried using a usb but then the textures still ddint work and it said Update TP. Fix This!!!

I'm telling u this now this does not work on the mac, everytime i try to open ur patch it just un archuves something and when i click that it re archives into a duplicate of the patch, i tried using a usb but then the textures still ddint work and it said Update TP. Fix This!!!

It works fine on my mac, this seems like a user error.

It works fine on my mac, this seems like a user error.

Dude it wont work for me it says decompression failed everytime i try to download his patch! and the regular texture pack doesnt work either, i tried taked it from my dell laptop but when i put it on my mac it made all the mod textures giant squares and some of them "Update Tp" textures

Dude it wont work for me it says decompression failed everytime i try to download his patch! and the regular texture pack doesnt work either, i tried taked it from my dell laptop but when i put it on my mac it made all the mod textures giant squares and some of them "Update Tp" textures

Mine worked fine the first time I didn't so I am pretty confused about what is going on for you.

"decompression failed"??? what kind of error is that?

Quite simply it means "it didn't get done".

Its either that the wrong extraction program is being used or you did it wrong.

i know what it means i just dont get why he got that error, he does not need to extract anything meening he does not need to decompress it again.

re archives into a duplicate of the patch

My friend has this issue as well, don't re-archive the files on a mac, for some reason the default zip handler for mac's try to compress your files when you try to archive things. You may need to get an alternate zip handler that has options to "store" the files instead of "deflating" them.

Good day !

Even if he is to nice to say it , if your aren't happy with the texture packs he is nice enough to put togther for free for you and other people to use then you could always put your own 128x or 256x version together .

Most (if not all) of the textures used in Technic and Tekkit are avaible as separate downloads from the Sphax website. Simply download them and put them together yourself and then you will have to exact texture pack that you want .

Having said that the only thing now preventing you from enjoying these high resolution packs with Technic/Tekkit is yourself.