[64X] Sphax PureBDcraft [Tekkit 3.1/Technic 7.2] (Balkoon's weapons)

leddy231

So... I can't view it at all without breaking the zip file altogether? That would explain why I couldn't even move the zip file into the Sphax zip after attempting to view it. I'll try it one more time without the urge to peek into Pandora's Box

For some reason viewing it breaks stuff, just try to load it up, go into creative and get a good look at it that way.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...I tried copying the zipped patch within the zip of the Sphax TexPack. Obviously, nothing. I even tried loading the patch by itself. Again, nothing. How am I supposed to use the patch's file to overwrite the original pack's files and folders if I can't extract them?

it doesn't work on mac, when i place it in the tp folder it doesn't change the textures its just a copy of the normal tp, so i tried to extract it but i got a .cpgz file and when i opened that i got the same.zip file. I found a way to open it and then i decompressed it but it doesn't change anything.

HELP !!

it doesn't work on mac, when i place it in the tp folder it doesn't change the textures its just a copy of the normal tp, so i tried to extract it but i got a .cpgz file and when i opened that i got the same.zip file. I found a way to open it and then i decompressed it but it doesn't change anything.

HELP !!

it does not work on it own, you need to merge it with the original pack, check the insturtions.

I'm having a bit of trouble with the GUI's for this tp. whenever i login to Technic pack i have to open up all of the GUI's for all of the machines and other things (including the vanilla GUII's or else it goes completely white and i have to reboot Technic and open up all of the GUI's really quickly. is there any way to fix this?

I'm having a bit of trouble with the GUI's for this tp. whenever i login to Technic pack i have to open up all of the GUI's for all of the machines and other things (including the vanilla GUII's or else it goes completely white and i have to reboot Technic and open up all of the GUI's really quickly. is there any way to fix this?

i'm sorry but i dont understand.

I keep getting an error saying the file is corrupt and can no longer be downloaded from a free account anymore on mediafire.

strange, maby someone reported it corupted and now its closed, let me se.

EDIT: no i can download it just fine on all of my computers, and i am not eaven loged in.

• 2 weeks later...

HELP !!

Hey mate, I had the same problem, looks like the file may actually be in .rar format - change the extension to .rar and you should be set. If you don't have an archiving program that can handle that format, check out keka

I am getting an error saying "The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account." I'm not sure how to fix this I would love to be able to use your texture pack. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

@Leddy231

Not to burst a bubble but the link is dead according to mediafire it's been removed due to:

"File Removed for Violation."

Not sure why it's putting this up for me.

I really would like this one and not use the 125x version off the main site.

I can't download it, all it says is:

"The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account."

Please help.