Recruitment Thread

Jay?

Am i really the first one to go on here? Well, wow, i feel right honoured! 8D

I guess i'll start off by stating the necessaries: I am 19 years old, i am Norwegian (and thusly awesome by definition), and i want to help in any way i can, with any project that i find to be suitably intriguing. I have pretty good experience with minecraft construction work, both technically and aesthetically, or so my references will have me believe. I have built some rather good stuff, of which i can provide photographical proof if necessary, mostly involving trying to merge highly technical systems into an aesthetically pleasing build.

My skype is pedergodal, and my mail is [email protected]

Hoping to hear from you

I am working on a very in-depth Minecraft Survival map which I havn't ever seen before (the type, that is). I am not currently in need of map testers yet, but I'm hoping to get some people lined up for when I am ready. If you want to be on the ready to play-test this map the fill out this application and email it to [[email protected]]

Previous Playtesting experience:

Usual difficulty you play on Minecraft:

How long you Have Had Minecraft:

Why you want to play-test:

If you decide to play-test this map then I will send you the map along with a list of various Easter Eggs and secrets hidden inside of the map, so that you can verify that they are indeed in working order. You will recieve a full rule and challenge list to make sure all challenges are do-able and that rules arn't too harsh. One final thing, it would be much reccomened that you have the ability to do video-capturing so that you can actually show me any bugs that you encounter, though this is not a requirment. This map's development will really start to kick up after May 31st, as I'll have a lot more free time after that date. If you have any questions feel free to email me; I'll try to answer all questions as soon as I can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for (at least) 9 people to help me create a Dante's Inferno creation/adventure map. each person would be assigned a different circle to create (along with how big the circle can be). The finished circles will be given back to me to put together into the map (after i add the entrance/forest and extra stuff). If you wish to help me you can contact me on this site for more information, assignments, suggestions, further contact, or whatever. Thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

if anybodys intrested in making a high tech vechs style map with me, ill do it. I can run a server (hamachi) and im 14. PLEASE be at least 13-18. If you have no sense of humor this isnt the project for you, me and my friend love to pull pranks on people (small ones) so if you wanna team up my skype is titoflyer443. Just request and ill answer. Im Eastern united states. And am on for most of the day playing portal and stuff but will get off to work on the map 90 percent of the time. :D hope to hear some responses

I am working on a dayz section of my server world, besides looking at how to speed up zombies/ make them stronger it is going to be a pure tekkit build with deployers spawning zombies and random loot being pumped into chests around the world. everything should be controlled by interactive player presence with randomizers determining how big a zombie horde can spawn, from 0 to 12. once done I will release a schematic. as of now I have cordoned off a 1000x1000 section of my map having a diverse landscape and have started experimenting the best way to start the game play aspect. if you would like to help out please check out my server thread.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just saying, I am a dang good tester. I will play through your map, giving my own personal opinion, and if there is a bug, I will get downright surgical, finding out what's wrong and exactly how to fix it. I will test for the unexpected, and will try to do anything that I can do within the limits of the rules. I won't give out my skype on any forum, but if you PM me, I will respond. just a side note, I will test anything and anything you have for me, wether it be mods, maps, texture packs, etc.

I am looking for some good help on my server. I am working on my tower and due to its size its a big project and want to finish it faster to put it up for download. If you want to be apart of what I hope to be one of the coolest and biggest skyscraper then pm me.

Need to be mature and have attention to detail, worldedit knowledge is a plus.

I am using lb photo real texture pack, and I have teamspeak setup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey im gonna start an adventure map soon. I havnt worked out all the details yet but if you are interested and can host a server pm me.

Edit:I have a server up and running.

Edit: Ok since I am not getting anybody I thought I might put up some info. I think it should start out in a totally teched out NPC villiage and the map should be huge and include all mods in tekkit. thanks and can't wait to get to work. Also I'm still looking for a server but I am trying to stay away from hamachi because not everybody has it but if its my only option.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, guys, some of the mapwork on here is insane- there are some legitimate geniuses in our midst.

Anyway, on to me. I'm 14, and American. I AM in school, but winter break is coming up as well as thanksgiving break, and I have next to no social life after school, so I'm on the computer a lot. I want to help however I can, in any project I find interesting. I have a fair amount of building experience, aesthetically and technically. I've built some pretty nice stuff, in both tekkit and minecraft, but if you've got a template, I'm good at building off something like that as well.

My minecraft is Dancerfool, if you've ever seen me.

If you've got any questions, email me~

Can't wait to hear from you guys, hoping to work with you soon!

--Dancerfool

Edited by Dancerfool

Hey Everyone,

Well I am looking for a small server to build on as I shut mine down. I just didn't think it was worth it for just me. You can see some of my builds on these forums. I can build realistic nuclear plants to skyscrapers and would like to build on an active small server. So if you need help building or have a project then just pm me.

Thanks

Hello all, my name is Joyce and im 21. Im from the Netherlands and speak fluent dutch and english.

I love Minecraft and i started Tekkit not too long ago (I'm pretty noob with recipies). I'm not very good with Redstone and all that, but I love to mine stuff and create stuff.

I helped multiple minecraft servers build their spawn areas, monster farms, crop farms etc.

Even though I'm still learning, I would love to help out again on a server or private server. I'm fine with being a test subject, or co-worker. I just dont like to play alone, thats all (my duo partner just found another person that he likes more so I've been shoved away again -.-).

Msg me or contact me on facebook, either is fine.

Hi my name is damian and I am looking for some one that wants to do a tekkit series with. I do not have a server or a recording program those would be needed to be supplied by you I do have a skype and a premium account for minecraft I enjoy playing tekkit more so if there is someone that is wanting to do a youtube tekkit series with me just email me at [email protected] or skype: bigmstdog

• 3 weeks later...

Aegis Gaming Network is beginning a continuation of this Midgar project detailed Here

The premise of this project is to recreate and ressurect a long dilapitated gaming genre recreated in Minecraft.

This project will have custom mods, plugins, and a server backbone that will be able to safely carry and drive the creative content of this project.

The purpose of this project is to breath some fresh air into the long winded and stale status quoe that is Classic servers, and replace it with an interactive and omni-directional expansion of content, and creative antiquity. What we strive too do is to create a new branch of Minecraft that will allow the players to pick and choose their destinies within the server structure in order to create their own path based on the content provided.

The kind of content we are prepared and primed to offer includes but is not limited to a 200k by 200k plus size map, complete with interactive towns, quests, and adventures. There will be player owned and run guilds of varying natures and a comprehensive classes and skills system, including a fairly in-depth magic and skills system complete with player stats and attributes. Custom instanced and world bosses and monsters with never before seen skills and ferocity will also be featured.

This is only a very small and minor introduction to what Aegis Gaming has in store. Rest assured, with our expansive and professional staff team, this is a project that will surely bring life and warmth into the often cold and disconnected Minecraft community.

If you are interested in joining the build, code, or art team, please contact me on this site, or Volgarenthor on his Enjin account athttp://www.aegisgaming.org/profile/592792.

• 4 weeks later...

I find the lack of epic Voltz friendly survival maps appalling, so I am offering my services (as meager as they are) to anyone who pm an IP to a creative server that may or may not be working on such a map.

I am American, with a somewhat poor connection, so any fellows working in the UK need not reply. (Unless of course you don't mind)

Hi Minecrafters.

I am a server owner, I have much server related experience, but I cannot build very nice things. I need help to build up a spawn area for my server. A spawn that looks modern and is easy-to-understand. I don't need a very big spawn, max 100x100, but i hope to get a cool spawn. Not only a big square, but something that gives all users a great first impression.

My server has been online since 1. November (for my friends), and were released to the public around 1. January. I have been working hard with my server, and the server should now be both stable, and without lag, on the server side. As it is now we are only a few players, but the server slowly grows.

I need a player that can build the spawn, with or without some teammates. It is a legal server without cheating commands, but if someone wants to make the spawn, will I give them permission to a "build spawn world". In this world you will have a second inventory, creative mode and access to worldedit. You should have some knowledge what worldedit is if you want to build the spawn.

If you want to help me, send me an email, or contact me ingame. As a thx for your help, you will be upgraded to a VIP rank for free. If you are interested you can also find more information about the server on our website. (tekkitcloud.com) Just ask if you have any questions, I will always be ready to answer them!

Best regards Benleo. The owner of tekkitcloud.

Email: [email protected]

Server-IP: mc.tekkitcloud.com

Btw: Some of you may look at this as an advertising for the server, but this is an recruitment post. I need a builder badly and I hope some of you want to help me :).

• 3 months later...

i would help somebody with a build if they need help, but i really only know what i consider to be the "bare basics", but if you need help with the actuall building part i have some also not very good (but better than some, i've seen) furniture making skills and building buildings skills.