[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. IGN: Ragewo1f

Reason for wanting to become a member?:I really enjoy tekkit and was looking for a good server so my friend bball is on this server and sais it is one of the best out there. that is why i would like to become a member on this server.

Why should we accept you: I never swear or break any rules on the server, i help people that need it whenever i can, and i will never grief,
    EVER

Will you follow the rules of the server?: Of course i will, i have never broken any rules on any server.

IGN: voserob

Reason for wanting to become a member?: like a pve word with little banned items, also i find that white listed servers community is also good which is what i am looking for

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: yes as i find rules are there to benefit the community not just to be a pain

IGN: vitorricoy

Reason for wanting to become a member: I need a good new tekkit server to play.

Why should we accept you: I never griefed servers and I know somethings about Tekkit.

IGN: voserob

Reason for wanting to become a member?: like a pve word with little banned items, also i find that white listed servers community is also good which is what i am looking for

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: yes as i find rules are there to benefit the community not just to be a pain

You both have been accepted into our server, I am watching you. >:I

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to be able to help those who need help and help make this server better.

Why should we accept you: I have a lot of experience with Tekkit, made many advanced this like Nano and Quantum Armor and a Mk3 Nuclear Reactor.