[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: torban

Tekkit experience: Above Intermediate level. Casual minecraft player since early alphas.

Have you read and do you agree with the rules: Yes

If applicable, why have you been banned: Never banned, Not that type of player.

The ultimant pack will be FTB's flagship pack. It will be the most up-to-date and best running modpack with the least bugs, and the most balanced packs. Currently I am playing the Mindcrack FTB pack, and its great and all, but even it has bugs. When the Ultimant pack is released it should have the few of any of the packs, and should run the easiest. Besides, it shouldn't be too much longer.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:BeardyWeirdo

Tekkit experience: A fair while, I played Vanilla till i endgamed it and then found tekkit and started learning all over again.

Have you read and do you agree with the rules: yes

If applicable, why have you been banned:

I'm gonna post this here for when you open up the new FTB server unless the old tekkit server is still up?

IGN: Twilightcrescent

Tekkit experience: Starting Out

If applicable, why have you been banned: I've never been banned

(My daughter's app)

IGN: Pixiestardust

Tekkit experience: None

If applicable, why have you been banned: Never been banned

I'm looking for a server where my daughter and I can play together. She's only in game when I am and we usually work together.

IGN: Twilightcrescent

Tekkit experience: Starting Out

Personal whitelist.mcf.li link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/05cbb3a33da0efc0e792fc22a9fbb49862e8cb7e

If applicable, why have you been banned: I've never been banned

(My daughter's app)

IGN: Pixiestardust

Tekkit experience: None

If applicable, why have you been banned: Never been banned

I'm looking for a server where my daughter and I can play together. She's only in game when I am and we usually work together.

There currently is no server. We are waiting for a new modpack to be released, and your applications will be considered then, thank you.

Quick word: all moderators and admins will remain in that position if they consent and are willing to make the change to FTB.

Wassup cmuff! Good to see you're making a comeback. Rico and me always enjoyed playing on your server. We're running a dedicated server for a couple of months now and it's a time consuming hobby for sure. Hope all goes well mate.

Like Borat tells it best " Is nice... Is a good, but I have... seen bigger. Wa wa wee wa! "

DeusEx (totalprogress)

I assume you still mean to launch the server then? Good to hear. Ultimant is taking quite a while to come out, but I don't know if you want to use the Mindcrack pack now, and have to deal with switching over to Ultimant later. Might be annoying. A few things like Forge essentials, and ForgeBukkit are coming along, but still in alpha/beta and are HIGHLY buggy. Very promising though.

Did you try using the .jar launcher? It should work.

To me win 8 seems to be a bit of a letdown, they had to compromise because they wanted it to work for tablets too, and so it feels to me like it doesn't have the full features of either a tablet or desktop OS... Just my 10 cents. I'll be sticking with 7 unless I see a better version soon. Anyone else notice that Win 98 was good, 2000 was crap, XP was good, vista was crap, 7 was good, and now 8 is crap? Seems like a pattern.

Did you try using the .jar launcher? It should work.

To me win 8 seems to be a bit of a letdown, they had to compromise because they wanted it to work for tablets too, and so it feels to me like it doesn't have the full features of either a tablet or desktop OS... Just my 10 cents. I'll be sticking with 7 unless I see a better version soon. Anyone else notice that Win 98 was good, 2000 was crap, XP was good, vista was crap, 7 was good, and now 8 is crap? Seems like a pattern.

thnx for helping but it still doesn't work

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons