DanteChaos

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After successfully installing solder on a VM to test I then did the same install process on a webserver. Login works correctly but when I click on manage users/manage clients I get this error.

Unhandled Exception

Class Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Cookie does not exist

/home/gorfob/TechnicSolder/laravel/response.php on line 302

Stack Trace:

#0 /home/gorfob/TechnicSolder/laravel/response.php(302): ReflectionClass->__construct('Symfony\Compone...')

#1 /home/gorfob/TechnicSolder/laravel/response.php(249): Laravel\Response->cookies()

#2 /home/gorfob/TechnicSolder/laravel/error.php(63): Laravel\Response->send()

#3 /home/gorfob/TechnicSolder/laravel/error.php(92): Laravel\Error::exception(Object(ErrorException))

#4 /home/gorfob/TechnicSolder/laravel/laravel.php(42): Laravel\Error::native(2048, 'Redefining alre...', '/home/gorfob/Te...', 177)

#5 /home/gorfob/TechnicSolder/laravel/autoloader.php(124): Laravel\{closure}(2048, 'Redefining alre...', '/home/gorfob/Te...', 177, Array)

#6 /home/gorfob/TechnicSolder/laravel/autoloader.php(124): Laravel\Autoloader::load_psr()

#7 /home/gorfob/TechnicSolder/laravel/autoloader.php(92): Laravel\Autoloader::load_psr('Table', '/home/gorfob/Te...')

#8 /home/gorfob/TechnicSolder/laravel/autoloader.php(75): Laravel\Autoloader::load_namespaced('Bootstrapper\Ta...', 'Bootstrapper\', '/home/gorfob/Te...')

#9 [internal function]: Laravel\Autoloader::load('Bootstrapper\Ta...')

#10 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('Bootstrapper\Ta...')

#11 /home/gorfob/TechnicSolder/laravel/autoloader.php(55): class_alias('Bootstrapper\Ta...', 'Table')

#12 [internal function]: Laravel\Autoloader::load('Table')

#13 /home/gorfob/TechnicSolder/laravel/view.php(386) : eval()'d code(20): spl_autoload_call('Table')

#14 /home/gorfob/TechnicSolder/laravel/view.php(386): eval()

#15 /home/gorfob/TechnicSolder/laravel/blade.php(71): Laravel\View->get()

#16 [internal function]: Laravel\{closure}(Object(Laravel\View))

#17 /home/gorfob/TechnicSolder/laravel/event.php(199): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)

#18 /home/gorfob/TechnicSolder/laravel/event.php(138): Laravel\Event::fire('laravel.view.en...', Array, true)

#19 /home/gorfob/TechnicSolder/laravel/view.php(348): Laravel\Event::until('laravel.view.en...', Array)

#20 /home/gorfob/TechnicSolder/laravel/view.php(590): Laravel\View->render()

#21 /home/gorfob/TechnicSolder/laravel/response.php(268): Laravel\View->__toString()

#22 /home/gorfob/TechnicSolder/laravel/laravel.php(180): Laravel\Response->render()

#23 /home/gorfob/TechnicSolder/public/index.php(34): require('/home/gorfob/Te...')

#24 {main}

I've checked the file does exist. I've checked permissions. And I'm stumped.

PHP Version 5.3.2

mcrypt support enabled: Version2.5.8

cURL support enabled: cURL Information7.19.7

I wonder if anyone can give me a little help trying to set this up...

I am trying to run the artisan command, and I am getting this error message

[~/public_html/TechnicSolder]# php artisan migrate:install

Warning: chdir(): No such file or directory (errno 2) in /public_html/TechnicSolder/paths.php on line 97

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /public_html/TechnicSolder/laravel/core.php on line 2

• 2 weeks later...

**moved from the guide chat thread to here as its more a help something is wrong with my solder install then a discussion on the guide**

mkdir(): Permission denied

Looks like modpack.php needs to be chmoded (777 should work)

Didnt work, even tried to do 777 on the whole controller folder still no go

I think its a case of it cant make the actual folder "modpack" but i dont know where it is trying to make that folder or who its trying to make it as

inspiration struck

i did sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/

then sudo chown -R mrgreaper:mrgreaper /var/www/public/mods/

so apache owns all but the mods folder

and the error is gone ...now to test the launcher

edit nope i dont understand this the launcher still crashes!

Stack Trace:

Exception: NullPointerException

Trace:

net.technicpack.launchercore.install.ModpackInstaller.installPack(ModpackInstaller.java:66)

org.spoutcraft.launcher.InstallThread.run(InstallThread.java:63)

theres not even a folder for my modpack created in the modpacks folder of the launcher, it just looks at it and goes ..nope

to come so far and be whacked on the head at the final hurdle is so frustrating

*******edit 2

i thought maybe its because i havent uploaded icons so i downloaded the default icons from resources folder and went to upload them

Unhandled Exception[/s][/s][/s][/s][/s]

[s][s][s][s][s]Message:[/s][/s][/s][/s][/s]

[s][s][s][s][s]Call to undefined function imagecreatefrompng()[/s][/s][/s][/s][/s]

[s][s][s][s][s]Location:[/s][/s][/s][/s][/s]

[s][s][s][s][s]/var/www/bundles/resizer/resizer.php on line 236

arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok i have an hour before work, going to put food on and reset my vps and start again, really dont want to but i have clearly missed something somewhere

*******edit 3

seems a step is missing from the guide

you need php gd extension to be able to deal with images

to install:

sudo apt-get install php5-gd

im now able to add images to my modpack ...i still cant use it on the launcher though

this is going to turn me insane (insaner anyway) everything looks right, it all looks perfect where am i going wrong?

*******edit 4

i tried importing it on the technic platform site again, after deleteing it

im getting an "Whoops!

Server Error: 500 (Internal Server Error)"

but it still apears in my lists on the site, i had the error before but since it appeared i ignored it....now i think it may be the cause? but how do i fix it?

* EDIT *

i created a build 1.1 ie a second build and suddenly it all works, i have no idea why that would be the case but im not about to start staring at gift horses mouths !

• 2 months later...

I'm setting up solder everything seems to go ok (well I didn't get far to be honest). When I get to the part to migrate the database I get this error. (Usernames and host names have been removed for privacy).

[serverhost]$ php artisan migrate:install

Warning: chdir(): No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/username/paths.php on line 97

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/username/laravel/core.php on line 1

I'm not an expert on Laravel or PHP, and I know everyone says "Dont try it etc.", but I want to have a go at it. So anyone have any ideas on what the problem is.. Or how to fix?

-------------------
! EDIT !
-------------------

I fixed the "chdir" error in the paths.php but still stuck on the T_STRING error in core.php.

-------------------
! EDIT 2 !
-------------------

I got it to migrate now. The host was using php2 CLI instead of 3. I proved my-self worthy of Technic Solders powers >:D 
Edited by RONNOC777